By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you support Trump, my opinion is that you're sexist!

Ps3 said:

How can you support a sexist and not be a sexist? That means you agree with his values.

No... no it doesn't. You don't have to agree with 100% of someones values to support them, you can still disagree with certain aspects. You're saying that to be a Trump supporter you have to agree with every single thing he thinks and does, and that's not true.

Around the Network
VitaminZ said:
Donald hasn't signed any laws, and if he signs any laws or orders that are unconstitutional, the courts will strike them down (as they already have). Trump won't be impeached, but feel free to protest and get ready for the 2018 elections.

How do you know? He is already crossing the line! For all we know he may have even deeper ties to Russian than we already know. He is super against women! Ivanka would be a fantastic president however.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Barkley said:
Just because someone is a Trump supporter doesn't mean they agree with every single thing he says and does. You can support a politician who is Sexist without being Sexist. Just as you could support a politician who eats meat while being a very strong advocate of vegetarianism.

Supporting a politician is not an endorsement of every single aspect of their lives.

Didn't you get the memo? Nuance is dead

C64 said:
*facepalm*

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

hudsoniscool said:
What Hilary Clinton did to women is far worse in my opinion to what trump has done. Lesser of 2 evils regarding this.

Hillary Clinton has fought for women her entire life! I didn't even like her either, but she has been a fighter for women for her entire life!

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Around the Network
C64 said:
Ps3 said:

Your highness, thank you for stepping in. I'm here just trying to fight for sexism. It's my constitutional right. Thank you and god bless your heart. Have a wonderful day and hopefully you will have an even more wonderful evening. <3

LOL. Your typo actually makes alot of sense. You are fighting FOR sexism and you should rather fight against it. But I guess sexism against men is the "good sexism", huh?

Sexism should be completely destroyed, but it's totally against women more. Women don't even get equal pay in most work fields and have to fight for maternity leave, and are still labeled as sex symbols regardless.

Mangina.

Barkley said:
Ps3 said:

How can you support a sexist and not be a sexist? That means you agree with his values.

No... no it doesn't. You don't have to agree with 100% of someones values to support them, you can still disagree with certain aspects. You're saying that to be a Trump supporter you have to agree with every single thing he thinks and does, and that's not true.

No, but why would you want to support someone who would believe such things? Do you have daughters?

Aura7541 said:
Barkley said:
Just because someone is a Trump supporter doesn't mean they agree with every single thing he says and does. You can support a politician who is Sexist without being Sexist. Just as you could support a politician who eats meat while being a very strong advocate of vegetarianism.

Supporting a politician is not an endorsement of every single aspect of their lives.

Didn't you get the memo? Nuance is dead

Could you explain this further? I don't get it.

XB360>PS3