By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I have joined the master race

Good mid-range beastie.
Only real let down is that CPU, it's slower than my Core 2 Quad... AMD's Ryzen might be the CPU you are looking for. ;)

With that, welcome to the PC Gaming Master Race. May all your games be good ones.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

Even with this 1050ti, your experience will be better than on a PS4 Slim / XOne S when it comes to graphics and better than on PS4 Pro when it comes to catalogue, free online, modding and so on.

You have joined the dark side.

Have Fun! :D

Yerm said:

Well, after some consideration, I decided that it would probably be in my better interest to invest in a decent graphics card. i was really only playing PC games anyways so it really just made sense. the PC I already had was decent but the graphics were a bit lacking. So, about $150 and a week later, I ended up upgrading to a sub-par gaming rig. 

Don't forget to come here every now and then.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=163673

We have daily PC news and game deals and stuff.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

But there is no master race.

Around the Network

I didn't think people still called it the master race :P

I have also been wanting to build another computer but i move around too often to justify one atm. Maybe when i finally buy a house and settle down.

Yerm said:

Well, after some consideration, I decided that it would probably be in my better interest to invest in a decent graphics card. i was really only playing PC games anyways so it really just made sense. the PC I already had was decent but the graphics were a bit lacking. So, about $150 and a week later, I ended up upgrading to a sub-par gaming rig.

Congrats on your purchase. That 1050Ti is probably the best card you could have bought without being severely limited by your CPU, and will serve you extremely well.

Have fun with it!

vivster said:
Yerm said:

Yeah, "we"...

think-man said:

I have also been wanting to build another computer but i move around too often to justify one atm. Maybe when i finally buy a house and settle down.

You no longer need to go big to have a powerful PC. There are plenty of cases the size of a shoe box that can fit extremely powerful machines.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

vivster said:

Yeah, "we"...

Yeah, we have them. Dunno where they come frome but they're there somehow.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

JEMC said:
think-man said:

You no longer need to go big to have a powerful PC. There are plenty of cases the size of a shoe box that can fit extremely powerful machines.

This.
You can build a very powerful Mini-ITX gaming machine these days.

If the gaming is fairly light (I.E. 720P~ 1080P), then you could get one that fits in the palm of your hand.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

think-man said:

It's more because I move countries alot. Have lived in 3 different counties in the last 2 years so I have been holding off on something like a PC.