By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Why do you say half naked but not half clothed?

And on top of that, naked shouldn't even be possible to be halfed.

That's like trying to dig half a hole? 

Around the Network

hmmm, some deep shit, you are right

If you were half pissed and fell half naked into half a hole, would you end up half dead??

Mistershine said:
If you were half pissed and fell half naked into half a hole, would you end up half dead??

Depends if only half of you fell in.

Well, to point out, many people do say that they are only half dressed.

It's similar to the Glass Half empty/Full Question, which is answerable depending on whether you are pouring into the glass or pouring out of the glass. If you are pouring water into the glass and stop halfway, then it is half full, if you are pouring water out of the glass and stop halfway, the glass is half empty.

Same thing with clothes. If you were fully dressed, and then stopped while you still had clothes on, then you're halfway to being naked (half naked) but if you are in the process of putting clothes on, and stop before you finish, then you are only halfway dressed (half dressed)

Another question of life solved with LOGIC!

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

If I were drunk, my mind would officially be blown.

Since I'm not, I will say this: Ever hear of the term "half dressed"?

d21lewis said:
If I were drunk, my mind would officially be blown.

Since I'm not, I will say this: Ever hear of the term "half dressed"?

i missed your remarks last couple of days and this is a great one:)

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Galaki said:

That's like trying to dig half a hole?

It is possible to dig half a hole.

Also, to Grey A...

Right-click and view the full image.  ^_^

lol, yeah, pretty much, but the internet is vast, and I'm sure there will be a few people that appreciate the mental effort.

though i can't help but point out that "mutilato" is confusing "logically" with "legally"

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Its all the same, just depends on how you say it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089