By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump revokes Obama guidelines on transgender bathrooms

Did anyone bring up the news that a trans boy won the Texas state championship in girls wrestling?

Congrats buddy! Hope she brings home the gold medal in women's wrestling one day.

Around the Network
VitaminZ said:
Did anyone bring up the news that a trans boy won the Texas state championship in girls wrestling?

Congrats buddy! Hope she brings home the gold medal in women's wrestling one day.

Only because Texas wouldn't allow him to wrestle with the boys, which was what he wanted to do.

I'm not surprised that Permalite started with the insults lol. I'm just surprised he didn't do it sooner after putting words in my mouth (typing). Anyways, no one is gonna change any other person's opinions here, and this thread has run its course. At least for me.

monocle_layton said:
Scisca said:

Guess what - being an alpha dog doesn't mean going to war at every single step and destroying countries, while not having a clue as to what the f**k you're actually doing. I guess it may be a shock to you, but yes, Obama's administration was considered a joke abroad. You were laughing stock with your reset with Russia and how you got bitchslapped hard in return. Especially Obama's first turn was pathetic. It felt like every single day came a new humiliation, I remember being constantly in disbelief watching Putin toy with him. You honestly think people took you seriously and are laughing now? Get real.

It's not homophobia. I've nothing against gays, but I'm totally against being f@ggoty, which absolutely doesn't require one to be gay. And your problem sure as hell isn't opposing violence, as you've noticed yourself earlier in your post. It's much, much more and runs much deeper.

fag·got
ˈfaɡət/
noun
noun: faggot; plural noun: faggots; noun: fagot; plural noun: fagots
  1. 1.
    NORTH AMERICANinformaloffensive
    a male homosexual.
  2. 2.
    a bundle of sticks or twigs bound together as fuel.
    • a bundle of iron rods bound together for reheating, welding, and hammering into bars.

That's like saying you have nothing against blacks but are totally against n*****s. They're literally the same thing. 
Unless you like calling Barack Obama (and others) a bundle of sticks, I think you should really review your logic

You should review your logic and grammar. I never called anyone a faggot (a noun), so the meaning of the noun doesn't apply here. I described a certain behavior, that is most commonly, though absolutely not exclusively, presented by and most characteristic for passive gay men. I believe you know exactly what kind of behavior I mean. If you really find this word blowing your PC mind, replace it with "pussy". Just like when Clint Eastwood called you a pussy generation. Cause that's exactly what I mean and exactly what the West's problem is. Trump isn't part of that and sadly this type of alpha attitude is no longer understandable for most people. But hey - he won, so I guess not all is lost.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

VGPolyglot said:

I am very anti-nationalist, so I don't associate the success of the state with my individual worth. I hated Obama and his policies, but how are successes or failures in any way linked to me? I'm not a laughing stock, some guy named Igor in Russia is going to have no idea who I am. The alpha dog part is also nonsense - we're humans not dogs. Also, the alpha dog myth itself was debunked:

http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,2007250,00.html

And you expect me to believe that you're not homophobic? You're linking dominance and violence to masculinity, and are calling behaviour that doesn't conform to that "faggoty".

It's stupid to associate personal worth with that. But you should be aware that your safety and wealth is directly tied to all this. Also, some of the "you" were the plural and associated not to you personally, but to the whole nation/country. How innacurate the English language is

Sure I'm not. Strenght and dominance are natural male traits, there's no need for me to link anything here. There are fields where you (again, not meaning you personally here :P ) have to show them or you're gonna get royally screwed over by someone else who does that and exploits your weakness. Simple, has been like that since the dawn of time and will always be like that. That's the reason why muslims are causing such havoc among the emasculated Western nations. The reality hits you hard.

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

Around the Network
Scisca said:
monocle_layton said:
fag·got
ˈfaɡət/
noun
noun: faggot; plural noun: faggots; noun: fagot; plural noun: fagots
  1. 1.
    NORTH AMERICANinformaloffensive
    a male homosexual.
  2. 2.
    a bundle of sticks or twigs bound together as fuel.
    • a bundle of iron rods bound together for reheating, welding, and hammering into bars.

That's like saying you have nothing against blacks but are totally against n*****s. They're literally the same thing. 
Unless you like calling Barack Obama (and others) a bundle of sticks, I think you should really review your logic

You should review your logic and grammar. I never called anyone a faggot (a noun), so the meaning of the noun doesn't apply here. I described a certain behavior, that is most commonly, though absolutely not exclusively, presented by and most characteristic for passive gay men. I believe you know exactly what kind of behavior I mean. If you really find this word blowing your PC mind, replace it with "pussy". Just like when Clint Eastwood called you a pussy generation. Cause that's exactly what I mean and exactly what the West's problem is. Trump isn't part of that and sadly this type of alpha attitude is no longer understandable for most people. But hey - he won, so I guess not all is lost.

I'm not politically correct though. I simply thought your comments were confusing and needed clarification 

Soundwave said:
Scisca said:

Guess what - being an alpha dog doesn't mean going to war at every single step and destroying countries, while not having a clue as to what the f**k you're actually doing. I guess it may be a shock to you, but yes, Obama's administration was considered a joke abroad. You were laughing stock with your reset with Russia and how you got bitchslapped hard in return. Especially Obama's first turn was pathetic. It felt like every single day came a new humiliation, I remember being constantly in disbelief watching Putin toy with him. You honestly think people took you seriously and are laughing now? Get real.

It's not homophobia. I've nothing against gays, but I'm totally against being f@ggoty, which absolutely doesn't require one to be gay. And your problem sure as hell isn't opposing violence, as you've noticed yourself earlier in your post. It's much, much more and runs much deeper.

Obama crippled Russia with sanctions that have hurt their economy bad. That's why they're pushing Trump so hard because they know they can play him like a puppet and get him to back off those sanctions, gimme a break with the "they respect him" crap, they're probably laughing at the blackmail material they have on him. 

The irony is I believe you're Polish no? lol, Where do you think Russia is going to go once Trump sells out Europe and NATO to them and lets them do as they please in central/Eastern Europe? I doubt there will be as much huffing and puffing from you then. 

That's why I've said numerous times that his first term was pathetic. At that point there was a lively debate over here, whether Obama is even worse than Carter was (he is considered the worst president in recent history). The second term was better, the sanctions and low price of oil allow to keep Russia in check, but he had to learn everything the hard way and pay the price of his mistakes.

I'm afraid you totally don't understand Trump's train of though. Selling NATO? Why would he do that? Like... What the hell are you even talking about? Why? What would he gain? Cause he'd lose a crapton and he already stated numerous times that he wants to strenghten NATO. Where do you get such stupid arguments from? Trump is calculating his moves and he will keep Russia on a leash for now for one fundamental reason that most people in America seem to be oblivious to. No matter how much Putin flexes his muscles and how many Internet trolls he hires to spread his propaganda, Russia is not a partner for either the US or China. They are an asset on their boardgame. An important asset, but not a partner. Russia is too insignificant in the grand scheme of things because of its weak economy (NYC alone is worth over 20% more than whole of Russia) and all those claims about Putin being able to control Trump are pure comedy just because of that. Trump recently showed he has no intention to repeat Obama's "reset" mistakes by stating firmly America's view on war in Ukraine. Obviously, it was a ostentatious drawing of a line in the sand more than anything else, but somehow all the mainstream media was shocked by it, since they expected all this BS you wrote in you post. Well now they are surprised and confused, just like you seem to be.

Look. Over here we were all rooting for Trump to win. Whatever Trump does, whatever happens here, we have no doubt Clinton would be much worse for us - that's basically a given. It's obvious he'll try to gain Russia on his side in his fight against China, but let me repeat it - Russia is an asset, not a player.
Also, we're getting to the point in which we're only really affraid of Russian nukes, especially their small nukes, since that's something we have no real answer to. Hopefully it'll change soon.

Baalzamon said:

Quite frankly, it is issues exactly like this that have led the Democratic Party to be so disconnected with a large chunk of the population (I'm in no way saying the Republican party is any more connected). They take enornous amounts of their time to make small portions of the population happy.

I'd argue the same thing against Republicans because it is clear they only give a damn about the super rich.  They spend all that time arguing about tax cuts for the ultra rich which somehow will trickle down with voodoo economics unto the rest of us.  Enjoy your 200 dollar tax cut.

Honestly, I never understood why Obama's administration did that, if you have a penis, go to the one where people use when they have penises, and if you don't have one, go to the other one. Instead of classification by gender, true progressiveness should be classified by your genitals, simple as that. The usual difference is just the urinal anyways since people with dicks can whip it out faster. Duh.

NewGuy said:Btw, it is a disorder, it is called la Chapelle syndrome, but I guess you don't believe in science.

Nice strawman there. A syndrome is not the same thing as a disorder.