By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump revokes Obama guidelines on transgender bathrooms

Pemalite said:
MarkkyStorm said:

Is that too hard for you guys to understand?

I would never feel safe with my daugher going to a bathroom where any men could enter just for claiming that he's transexual. And if he's not? Will be a supervisor in every bathroom to guarantee who is trans and who is not? Wouldn't that be more embarassment to trans people?

Also, that's not a fucking demonstration of hate over transexuals, that's not something to make them feel bad, it's just a simple fucking bathroom. If you have a dick, you go to men's bathroom. If you don't have, then you can go to the ladies room. SImples as that. It should be that easy. Sincerely, I get disappointed everytime I see an irrelevant question like that turning into something big. IT'S JUST A BATHROOM.

And how the hell do you think it will be policed?
You do realise most of the time you cannot actually tell who is trans and who isn't just by a simple glance? That you have shared a bathroom with someone who is trans your entire life?
Are you going to start demanding a toilet license? And have an armed-guard at every single toilet enterance to enforce this? Check under everyone's skirts to make sure they have the appropriate equipment?

It has never been an issue, so why should it be an issue now? Let them use the bathrooms they desire.

I don't mind seeing a trans people in the same bathroom as I. If he/she loooks exactly like a guy, he/she is welcome. The problem is the "use the bathroom they desire". That's not how things work. You live in community, so you have to follow certain rules. If you have a penis, then you use men's bathroom. If you don't have a penis or looks like a woman, then use the women's bathroom. It's common sense. You have to adapt to certain things. I'm against high taxes, but since I live in a society there are not enough people wanting to give up the government help and fight for their right to mind their own business, then I have to pay taxes. I have a dick, I live in a world that certain people have dicks and others don't, then I use the bathroom for people with dicks. If trans people could use the bathroom they choose, everyone should get the same right. Why I have to walk to a more distant bathroom in college, for example, when I had a ladies room just next to my room and trans people can use whichever they want? I'd be embarass with a girl, even a girl that try so hard to look like a man, walking into the men's bathroom while I'm peeing on the mictory.

Around the Network

Ohh too bad. I always identify as a woman when I have to go number 2. Woman bathrooms are way more cleaner.

Harkins1721 said:
And now Maura Healey just had an 8 year old girl come on stage and defend her "transgender" 7 year old brother. He hasnt even hit his first puberty yet and your telling me he knows hes a women and not a man? Again it looks like parents arent really doing a good job.

I get angry about something like that. How a child with less than 10 years old could possibly know if he/she is a transgender? Totally parent's fault for raising a confused child. With 7 years, I was worried about how to finish A Link to the Past, not this gender/sexual stuff. I was a sentimental boy, used to watch Disney's princess movies and didn't like any blue clothes (that part, actually, it's soccer related, I'm a Internacional fan and the rival team, Gremio, main color is blue)  and nobody make a deal about this. Nobody tried to force some support or even show concern about my sexuality because I was a fucking child. I grew up just fine. I naturally start liking action movies and became sexual interested in ladies in the right time when I hit puberty.  Let kids be kids for God's sake. Give that boy cars and balls. If he start asking for dolls, maybe give him a doll, but let him be. When he become older, he will decide what he want. Right now, it's just a child.

DamnTastic said:
Ohh too bad. I always identify as a woman when I have to go number 2. Woman bathrooms are way more cleaner.

As someone who used to work part time cleaning office buildings for extra cash I can say with 100% certainty that this is completely false....the Mens restroom are ALWAYS far cleaner than that of the women....like no contest lol.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Kaneman! said:
Pemalite said:

Science says hi.

Genetics say hi. No matter how many operations they'd go through, in the end their chromosomes will still be the same. 

You assume that science will forever remain still.

Besides, men can have female (XX rather than XY) chromosomes.

SpokenTruth said:
iron_megalith said:

With the way China is behaving? We're getting there soon. If trump will be involved, it's just him pulling the trigger.

Ever wonder how other countries see us behaving?

The rest of the world looks at the USA currently with allot of amusement. It's free entertainment.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
Pemalite said:
Kaneman! said:

Genetics say hi. No matter how many operations they'd go through, in the end their chromosomes will still be the same. 

You assume that science will forever remain still.

Besides, men can have female (XX rather than XY) chromosomes.

SpokenTruth said:

The rest of the world looks at the USA currently with allot of amusement. It's free entertainment.

Well, I'm sure the people in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria and Yemen aren't too amused.

My take is as follows:
If a man use men's
If a woman use women's
If a transgender woman, use women's
If a transgender man, use men's
If genderfluid/nonbinary/etc, get the fuck off tumblr and grow up

Offended? Good, you've learned the life lesson that the world doesn't exist to make you feel good about yourself.

good

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Pemalite said:
SpokenTruth said:

The rest of the World sees that USA is starting to act like a bloody alpha dog. You're starting to talk from the position of strenght, like a businessman who knows he's in charge and has the strongest hand does. You know, they way you f****g should as the World's only superpower. Your problem is that you got so brainwashed by that leftist bullshit and became so f@ggoty that you can no longer understand or appreaciate what Trump is doing. Netheir can you see just how much you're gonna benefit from what he's doing. You think other people laugh at you now? We've been laughing at you for years and considered you a bunch of morons. It's been a comedy how Putin was humiliating Obama at every single step, nobody took you seriously, you looked like a bunch of rookies going against vets that went to hell and back. Nobody respected you. Now we're finally listening and the jokes are over.

It's pathetic that you grew to despise testosterone (to put it simply) so badly. You needed Trump more than you realize.

User moderated - Bristow9091

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:
Pemalite said:

The rest of the World sees that USA is starting to act like a bloody alpha dog. You're starting to talk from the position of strenght, like a businessman who knows he's in charge and has the strongest hand does. You know, they way you f****g should as the World's only superpower. Your problem is that you got so brainwashed by that leftist bullshit and became so f@ggoty that you can no longer understand or appreaciate what Trump is doing. Netheir can you see just how much you're gonna benefit from what he's doing. You think other people laugh at you now? We've been laughing at you for years and considered you a bunch of morons. It's been a comedy how Putin was humiliating Obama at every single step, nobody took you seriously, you looked like a bunch of rookies going against vets that went to hell and back. Nobody respected you. Now we're finally listening and the jokes are over.

It's pathetic that you grew to despise testosterone (to put it simply) so badly. You needed Trump more than you realize.

What the hell are you even going on about? The United States with Obama was very militarily active, supporting numerous regime changes and being militarily involved in seven different countries, they've always been a warmongering, aggressive state. Also, it's nice of you to have some casual homophobia ridiculing people for the heinous crime of opposing violence.