By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just completed Birthright for Fire emblem. Conquest???

Yes, definitely try out conquest. It's not like Pokemon, which has minimal differing features. Also, play Revelations too, the best of the three IMO.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

Haven't finished revelations. But conquet was very hard!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

umegames said:

little late this time around to jumping on fire emblem (big fan). Gotta say...it's not bad, but not my favorite. 

Pros:

- Better story and plot

- "my castle" customizing and battles were cool

- visually nice

Cons:

-Just didn't offer as much as awakening 

-though a better story, feels to short even with prologes.

- characters not as interesting as past 

I have the special edition which has all 3 perspectives (birthright, conquest, revelations). is it worth playing 2 more times for the other differences?

I'd say so. The plots have slight changes throughout and the ending is different across all three arcs. You also get access to different units depending on the playthrough. Though with that being said, I still prefer Conquest's traditional FE units over the Japanese inspired ones.

Conquest is different enough and indeed the better game.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Conquest is better but harder as the's no real grinding like in BW and Awakening.

Around the Network

I don't really understand the question, you already bought all three paths so I'd think you must have already decided that they were worth it, unless you're just really loose with your money. :L

It's definitely worth playing Conquest for its varying gameplay mechanics. The levels are much more trickier and interesting compared to Birthright, which is more towards standard FE style gameplay and objectives.

Revelations as well for its story and even more differing kinds of levels.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Einsam_Delphin said:
I don't really understand the question, you already bought all three paths so I'd think you must have already decided that they were worth it, unless you're just really loose with your money. :L

I bought the special edition which has all three. I really lucked up and got it for $5 because of a bestbuy error.

umegames said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

I bought the special edition which has all three. I really lucked up and got it for $5 because of a bestbuy error.

Doesn't the special edition normally cost $80, the same price as getting all three paths individually? Eitherway, holy crap you basically got it for free! I'm much jelly!

Birthright is better for me, the main character acts like a spineless coward on conquest.