By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon: Zero Dawn Review Thread - MC: 89 / GR: 88.82%

HOLY F*********!!!!!!! I GOT IT!!!! 88 it is!!! From 68 reviews!!! I doubt it's going to change now.

Sweet!! It is official then, the game KICKS MUCH A$$! Day one buy for me! This will sell 2+ million first week GUARANTEED!!
In fact, that should be an idea for a NEW THREAD. How much will it sell opening day/week???

Good job, GUERILLA!!!

Here's a bit of info: 18 reviews are in the 80's, 41 reviews are in the 90's and we have 5 perfect scores. To me, this SHOULD be a 90's game like I originally stated in my first post but I knew a few reviews would hold it back slightly thus my 88 predicition.

Around the Network

I was spot on ! XD nice reviews

StokedUp said:
Is there anybody here who's purchase of the game will be influenced by the Meta score???

I think that would be asilly thing for anyone to do. Ist averaging 88 now and thats just taht... an average. There are a lot more 10s, 9.5s, 9.0s than theer are 8.5s or 8s or lower. 

StreaK said:
HOLY F*********!!!!!!! I GOT IT!!!! 88 it is!!! From 68 reviews!!! I doubt it's going to change now.

Sweet!! It is official then, the game KICKS MUCH A$$! Day one buy for me! This will sell 2+ million first week GUARANTEED!!
In fact, that should be an idea for a NEW THREAD. How much will it sell opening day/week???

Good job, GUERILLA!!!

Calm down, LOL.

Ahh, one off, i'll take it. Glad to see another game for Playstation 4 owners to enjoy!

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Around the Network

The metacritic score will change drastically with all the extremely positive reviews coming in. Congratulations for (likely) beating Zelda.

etking said:

The metacritic score will change drastically with all the extremely positive reviews coming in. Congratulations for (likely) beating Zelda.

I don't think Zelda will score less than 90+

I mean, every console Zelda scored 90+ lol

Very happy for Guerrilla Games, was a little worried considering it was their first venture into this type of game, but seems like they were able to pull it off. Much higher than I expected.

Radek said:
ABTR said:
74 too much far cry

You can't be serious?

When will these stupid "Far Cry" comparisons ends?

Exactly!!! I never even enjoyed a far cry game and it's a FPS a genre I usually despise unless it's horror FPS. And to me, Horizon looks phenomenal. Far superior to Far Cry....FAR!!! Seriously, I don't get the Far Cry comparisons at all.

So not as good as Killzone 2?