By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon: Zero Dawn Review Thread - MC: 89 / GR: 88.82%

Oh ・・・US gamer .

Around the Network

Basically them two 70 scores and that strange 50 score will be the reason HZD doesn't hit 90 on meta.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

88 based of 43 reviews. GG proved themselfs to be a high caliber AAA dev. great reviews.

88: 52 reviews right now.

Might tie with TLG. Horizon has 6 with half of the review count of TLG who has 13 perfect scores.

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
88: 52 reviews right now.

yeah it can drop a point or two, but this is where this game stands right now. great reviews!

Yeah but metacritic weighs certain reviewers heavier than others which has never made much sense to me.

The Jimquisition

Horizon: Zero Dawn is just brilliant. I speak as a critic who has played more "open sandbox" games than any one human should and has grown so very weary of them. I should have gotten sick of this thing in an hour, but I've been glued to it for days and days and I don't want it to end. I love existing in this world - a world of desperate survival but of growing culture and a sense of hope. A world of giant metal animals that promise some breathtaking fights.

High praise from the Jimster. Averaging about where I expected right now. Hope it stays at 88 or higher.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Oh ・・・US gamer .

It's the Donald Trump effect, None American studios made the game, must be shit :) 

(this is a joke)

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Just moved to 89, just 1 point *fingers cross*