By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon: Zero Dawn Review Thread - MC: 89 / GR: 88.82%

John2290 said:
SWORDF1SH said:
I hope I'm wrong but my prediction is 75. This is GG we're talking about. While their games are good, they aren't amazing and lack soul and this is a new genre for them. I think it will be a good game but with flaws. For me GG excelled at making a fun MP but Horizon lacks this altogether. You can guarantee it will be one of the best looking open world games though.

They have been working on it almost this entire decade so far with the full team falling in to full time after KZ SF, one of the first Devs to get Ps4 specs,  they have the Lead writer from Fallout New Vegas and specific hires from devs teams that knew their open world shit  and quest buildingtalent supposedly from games like the witcher series. This is not the same team that made KIllzone 2 or 3.

The the thing of it is, Killzone 2 and Killzone 3 were pretty great games. I actually prefrered 3, due to what I feel was a superior single player experience. They got a 91 and 84 respectively on meta.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

First review:

https://abload.de/img/ertjejerketketkrlfku41.jpg

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
First review:

https://abload.de/img/ertjejerketketkrlfku41.jpg

and a positive one at that. this game is sounding real good.

So does anybody know whether there's an OST releasing for this game? Im a sucker for buying Soundtracks and the music I've heard for this game so far seems decent.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

Don't think it's hard to see why everyone's excited for the game, 89 for me.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Medisti said:
85. I think the facial animation work and some of the shoddy voice acting will end up getting a lot of flak from the reviewers.

Did Skyrim get any heat for the non existent facial animation? I think not. At least it didn't reflect in the ratings.

Hunting Season is done...

this needs to be a 10 to show that console gaming is alive and kicking, Anything under 9 im not gonna accept

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

so after 108 predictions, the average for this thread is 84. Close to my prediction of 85.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website