By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Vgchartz awards.

I lost too many fans in this thread...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

It seems that saving the link worked.

I am the best Pika User on Vgchartz,

Nobody can beat me on a Pika vs. Pika match

NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!1

LOL this is pretty old and almost everyone voted for themselves

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I nominate elgefe02 for "the member who has lost more fans in a thread"

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

^ Including me, He's my nemesis

....This really needs to be organized or its just a waste of time which it will become....

Former something....

Blacksaber said:
....This really needs to be organized or its just a waste of time which it will become....

Not really buddy I will revive it at the end of the year ;)

^ why? there isn't a single good vote in here

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

ctk495 said:
Blacksaber said:

Not really buddy I will revive it at the end of the year ;)

Yeah since on my real fourm we have these they fail unless organized...only one has worked before Nov D:

Former something....