By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Super Bowl LI: RIP Falcons (and monocle_layton)

WTF WAS THAT GAME?



Around the Network
Bandorr said:
monocle_layton said:

I seem to have jinxed all the Falcons fans. Oops.

I'd suggest changing the title of the thread to Super Bowl LI: Rip Monocle_Layton.

Because that is one hell of a "whoops" lol.

But I wasn't rooting for any team. ._.

 

I guess the only mistake I made was judging a bit early. I definitely was feeling like the game would be boring, but it quickly got exciting. An obvious improvement over last year's disappointing game. 

 

Now, allow me to hide for the next month so I can avoid being known as the man who jinxed and ruined everything.

 



Congrats to both teams. Both played amazing. Big congrats to Pats.



I choose to live in this alternate timeline where Atlanta won.



Twitter: @d21lewis

benji232 said:
Lol, winning the Superbowl on a coinflip. What a crappy ending to an otherwise fantastic match.

Falcons dug their grave long before Overtime.  



"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I choose to live in this alternate timeline where Atlanta won.

Agreed:



I guess Tom Brady really wanted to meet Donald Trump in the White House.



IkePoR said:
benji232 said:
Lol, winning the Superbowl on a coinflip. What a crappy ending to an otherwise fantastic match.

Falcons dug their grave long before Overtime.  

Thats not the point, the point is it was an anti-climatic ending to a great match. I don't care who won. It was just a crappy ending... period. Winning such a prestegious championship as the Superbowl on a coin flip doesn't feel right at all.



Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

monocle_layton said:
Miguel_Zorro said:

Way to go Layton!

I seem to have jinxed all the Falcons fans. Oops.

Better run and hide before Falcon's fans come after you.



monocle_layton said:
Bandorr said:

I'd suggest changing the title of the thread to Super Bowl LI: Rip Monocle_Layton.

Because that is one hell of a "whoops" lol.

But I wasn't rooting for any team. ._.

 

I guess the only mistake I made was judging a bit early. I definitely was feeling like the game would be boring, but it quickly got exciting. An obvious improvement over last year's disappointing game. 

 

Now, allow me to hide for the next month so I can avoid being known as the man who jinxed and ruined everything.

 

You're gonna need a whole new fresh start, to feel like a new person.



...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.