By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Would you punch a panda in the eye if you had a chance?

Grey Acumen said:

Actually, I'm pretty sure Panda's are more closely related to Wombats or something, not bears.

Apparently not though. It must have jsut been a rumor going around.

Did you hear about the pool on the roof...

Around the Network

i thought about the panda express chinese fast food chain when I read panda right away.....but no I couldn't punch a panda one of my favorite animals always wanted one as a pet.

I would not, because the panda is a lovely creature.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

I'd not only punch a panda, but get it pregnant for the good of pandakind. Don't ask how.

But if it DID dis my mama, I'd just buy it a drink and shoot the shit, maybe learn a thing or two.

no but I'd punch a grizzly bear. pandas are too cute and innocent looking.

Around the Network
highwaystar101 said:

Nobody would ever know, their eyes are black anyway, tempting isn't it.

I can see quite a few racist jokess on the way :P

No
I went to a Panda zoo in China, and they are just so sweet, but completely useless. The let one go into the wild, and it died because they are so useless. They just sit aroud eaing all day, and barely move at all