By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Would you punch a panda in the eye if you had a chance?

highwaystar101 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

No. 

Punching an animal is a Class A Misdemeanor in the US which is punishable by a jail sentence of up to 1 year and a fine of up to $1000.

If you permanently injure the poor animal, it becomes a Class E Felony and things only get worse from there.

Even if the panda dissed your mama?

If the Panda could talk, it would be a talking Panda making it one-of-a-kind, and an endangered endangered species. 

The penalties would get even worse...

Around the Network

yes, pandas are over confident gloatful slobs and a grizzy could beat the crap out of it.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

no, never, unless its a threat

pandas are the dodo birds of the bear species.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

rocketpig said:
I wouldn't only punch it, I would kick the damned thing in the junk as penalty for not breeding. That'll show it. Stupid panda.
almost the second time today I've had to clean off my moniter....

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Around the Network
Retrasado said:
rocketpig said:
I wouldn't only punch it, I would kick the damned thing in the junk as penalty for not breeding. That'll show it. Stupid panda.
almost the second time today I've had to clean off my moniter....

That was a good one :D...... Stupid Pandas that don't wanna breed :(

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

I wouldn't punch a panda, unless he calls me a the fight.

If police comes and they arrest me and let the panda out, can i call this racism?

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

lol@flow.

pandas are oreos. there mixed.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

The real question is:
Would you eat Panda soup if presented with the oppurtunity?

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.