By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. February bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Insidb said:
I have a sneaking suspicion that NS will slot in between PS4 and X1 this year, unless they can catch the 3DS segment.

The latter point seems suspect, given the price point, the contraction of the market, the current marketing angle, and the rumored 3DS successor.
What about it ?

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Insidb said:
I have a sneaking suspicion that NS will slot in between PS4 and X1 this year, unless they can catch the 3DS segment.

The latter point seems suspect, given the price point, the contraction of the market, the current marketing angle, and the rumored 3DS successor.
What about it ?

What about what? Please clarify for me; thanks.

10 hours since last update:

HARDWARE

#09 PS4s UC4 Bundle (same)
#16 NES (down 1)
#31 PS4Pro (up 4)
#69 XB1s-500gb Battlefield Bundle (down 14)
#86 XB1s-500gb Minecraft Bundle (up 3)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)**
#04 NiS Breath Of The Wild (down 1)
#08 PS4 Horizon Zero Dawn (same)
#10 WiiU Breath Of The Wild (same)
#78 XB1 Halo Wars Ultimate Edition (up 3)

PS4:
2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1:
2 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NiS:
  0 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

Does not affect this month:
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

The PS5 Exists. 

PS4 Pro doing great. Wow

JMaine518 said:
PS4 Pro doing great. Wow

Yep.

Around the Network

Some XB1 bundles now come with For Honor at no additional cost or a 1TB external HDD for an extra $50
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nav_sap_mas_memday?tag=15-24-20&hidden-keywords=B01MZGQ8UI|B01MYFA3JV|B01MUHPG0L|B01N180B5F|B01MYF7LPW|B01MRD47PN

poklane said:
Some XB1 bundles now come with For Honor at no additional cost or a 1TB external HDD for an extra $50
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nav_sap_mas_memday?tag=15-24-20&hidden-keywords=B01MZGQ8UI|B01MYFA3JV|B01MUHPG0L|B01N180B5F|B01MYF7LPW|B01MRD47PN

Is that for anyone or just prime users. That 299 fh3+for honer should do pretty good.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Pro is doing amazing. Hope this is indicative of how the whole market is in the US. We know it is just under half the weekly sales in Japan, if it is the same in the US, that is great for the future of iterative consoles. It should start doing even better with multiple upcoming titles taking greater advantage of it, and once boost mode starts to catch on outside the core gaming community.

It will be interesting to see the tipping point when Pro starts outselling the Slim. I wonder if that will happen at $249.99/$349.99 or $199.99/$299.99?

Also very happy with Horizan. Hope it reviews well, and can really become a new staple for SIEWWS.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

NES is quietly sitting at the middle of those 2! And same goes for Zelda!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

JMaine518 said:
PS4 Pro doing great. Wow

Yep on Amazon its probably selling near double the highest selling Xbox One Sku.

I think its more a issue of xbox one not really selling much atm, rather than the other way around though.