By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Some things about Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

Tagged games:

Worst Uncharted game?

Drakes Fortune 13 100.00%

Total:13

I don't really see how your complaints of the game being too hard make the game terrible, considering, there are harder games out there.

And if we are criticizing Uncharted's core mechanics, I don't see why, its not like the FPS/ TPS genre varies in gameplay. In fact many FPS/TPS are repetitive without online. Uncharted's rinse and repeat gun fights are indicative of the genre itself. However, this seems to be pointed out with Uncharted every time, which is ironic, cause its willfully ignoring the tons of FPS/ TPS games with the exact same mechanics/ controls/ designs.

With all that said, I agree, DF is the worst game in the series. Clunky aiming (not like KZ2, where the weight felt authentic & enhanced the gunplay), weak antagonists, the grenade mechanics, underwhelming ending, no online + the silver filter. I thought UC3 was the worst in the series after I beat it, but with time and a few extra playthroughs, I can confidently put it over DF, especially since it has online that gives it an edge.

For me:

Uncharted 4 > Uncharted 2 > Uncharted 3 > Uncharted.