By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 77 - Low-Power?? Hate the Mod!!

hatmoza said:

Thanks for the town MVP. Yes, I was trying to get people active. I didn't necessarily want to lynch Padib but his response was just so classic scum. I would have let it go if it weren't for his terrible reaction. Actually if you go back to day one I was more for a Blade lynch before Padib persuaded us otherwise.

FF, the only time I faintly suspected you as scum is when Blade and Darwin hammered me and Prof was killed. But even in death I couldn't be convinced that my sweet Butt buddy FF was scum. Good on you. I applaud you for not only being an excellent player this round, but exploiting my weakness of me trusting active players who agree with me. What can I say. It feeds my ego.

I must see the scum thread.

Linkz posted it above. 

The funny thing is, I didn't set out to buddy you but I thought your post was so useful I'd be a bad actor not to praise it.  And by the same token it was easy to go after the people saying it was worthless. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

I suspected FF and hats. The interaction between the 2 seemed fake. I was under the impression that hats is a seasoned player and though it would be unlikely for FF to fool him.
gg guys, you did well. I took away some valuable experience for the first time being town.

Final-Fan said:
hatmoza said:

Thanks for the town MVP. Yes, I was trying to get people active. I didn't necessarily want to lynch Padib but his response was just so classic scum. I would have let it go if it weren't for his terrible reaction. Actually if you go back to day one I was more for a Blade lynch before Padib persuaded us otherwise.

FF, the only time I faintly suspected you as scum is when Blade and Darwin hammered me and Prof was killed. But even in death I couldn't be convinced that my sweet Butt buddy FF was scum. Good on you. I applaud you for not only being an excellent player this round, but exploiting my weakness of me trusting active players who agree with me. What can I say. It feeds my ego.

I must see the scum thread.

Linkz posted it above. 

The funny thing is, I didn't set out to buddy you but I thought your post was so useful I'd be a bad actor not to praise it.  And by the same token it was easy to go after the people saying it was worthless. 

It's worth a thought that a scum just as well can make that list to be pretend to be town - but that doesn't mean that the list is worthless - and scum could use it to get an easy mislynch.

Linkz, are you going to host the next one too?

Been really busy with work basketball and playing my PS4. Sorry for the bad play.

Stefl1504 said:

I'm a bit sour from the inactivity of this game, so I'd like to play a round in order to get excited to host again.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

Stefl1504 said:

I'm a bit sour from the inactivity of this game, so I'd like to play a round in order to get excited to host again.

Yeah, it sucks especially for those who actually put in some effort.

Even though no one will admit it, players become disinterested in the game if they don't have a power. It's been like that 5 years ago and it still holds true today. At least I believe so. Just look no further than this game. Vanilla towns were generally inactive. Even trucks and prof. Players want to feel powerful, they feel useless otherwise. Or they realize their limitations as regular townies.

I was going to suggest I host the next game but now I'm hesitant.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I was lurking a lot. I did participate only when I felt the need to even if it was a bad tactic.

I'd be happy to join another game, so if the new host could post here dat be coo.

Steam ID: bladesym | Track of the Week (01/15/2017): Undertale - Megalovania

"You... are not human, are you?"
"Who knows? I'm not even sure myself."
hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:

Yeah, it sucks especially for those who actually put in some effort.

Even though no one will admit it, players become disinterested in the game if they don't have a power. It's been like that 5 years ago and it still holds true today. At least I believe so. Just look no further than this game. Vanilla towns were generally inactive. Even trucks and prof. Players want to feel powerful, they feel useless otherwise. Or they realize their limitations as regular townies.

I was going to suggest I host the next game but now I'm hesitant.

The first two rounds since the revival were also fairly vanilla (1 mafia, 5 vanilla town Round 72 and Pie E7 for Round 73).

If I host I will also go more for an established setup, vanilly stuff.

I would host a game myself but I'm currently hosting one elsewhere. When that is done, I will be happy to try hosting here.

Steam ID: bladesym | Track of the Week (01/15/2017): Undertale - Megalovania

"You... are not human, are you?"
"Who knows? I'm not even sure myself."

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=225826&page=1#