By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The Netherlands sends it's welcome message to Donald Trump in words he may understand

ratuscafoarterea said:

The video is nothing but just another example how the liberal bias media works. Fact is that in recent pols Geert Wilders and the Dutch Freedom Party are going very strong and set to win the next parliamentary elections. It just shows how untrustworthy media is. If you look at the video they are making fun of things that have been confirmed as fake news, like the size of the crowd at the Trump Presidential inauguration. Some of you may say "ohh it's only satire" , no it's not, it's a way of bullying Trump and the people that vote for him.

I'm far from a conservative and don't even really like Trump, but I hate and distrust the mainstream media FAR more, so just the fact that they are so uniformly and visioucly opposed to him actually makes me empathize with him a bit and make me think "well, there must be something he's doing right that these asshats are so threatened by.." I'm wary of most of his policies, and some of the questionable figures he's bringing in to his cabinet, but at the very least, the fact that he seems to be working against the interests of these political and media elitists brings me some contentment. I at least overlap with him on his hatred of PC politics/SJW types as well as a distrust of free trade and globalization as a whole..

I think mine is just another example of how all the hatred of the man actually feeds into his success. The more these self-proclaimed morally superior elitist types hate on him, the more people just want to get on his side just to stick it to them. 

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
ratuscafoarterea said:

The video is nothing but just another example how the liberal bias media works. Fact is that in recent pols Geert Wilders and the Dutch Freedom Party are going very strong and set to win the next parliamentary elections. It just shows how untrustworthy media is. If you look at the video they are making fun of things that have been confirmed as fake news, like the size of the crowd at the Trump Presidential inauguration. Some of you may say "ohh it's only satire" , no it's not, it's a way of bullying Trump and the people that vote for him.

Well they are making fools of themself.

What people did against obama was way harder:

And who is the one again who started the hate against obama? 

See, you're the primal example of libral minded lies ...... this video has nothing to do with Obama. But I will answer your question.

He's foreign policies in Syria, Egypt, Libya.   

ratuscafoarterea said:
konnichiwa said:

Well they are making fools of themself.

What people did against obama was way harder:

And who is the one again who started the hate against obama? 

See, you're the primal example of libral minded lies ...... this video has nothing to do with Obama.

No but your comment does, don't bully trump while trump was trying so hard to bully Obama...When the tables get turned you see who the mature people are..;

ratuscafoarterea said:

See, you're the primal example of libral minded lies .....

What is always puzzling is the fact that people like you are the most humourless people one can imagine.

Even the slightest joke wil drive you people (commonly labeled nutjobs or republinazis) into standard attack mode. "Liberal" seems to the favourite label. Maybe it's time you do some research about the term. You will find that many of your founding fathers were liberals to their hearts. But maybe that is just an alternative fact for you....

Moderated - Miguel

ratuscafoarterea said:

Take a chill pill or you'll burst another testicle.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network
Peh said:
ratuscafoarterea said:

I just love how you resort to insults. I made some clear points, using a normal tone. If you don't have any kind of valid points to counter my opinion, then don't resort to insults.

ratuscafoarterea said:
WolfpackN64 said:

Doesn't really matter as no-one will want to form a coalition with a bunch of fascists.

Really, can you claim one  fact  that would make your "fascist" opinion on them valid? Or you just like to call people fascists, just because they have a diffrent opinion then you?

Seriously, if you can't see Wilders for what he is, I have bad news for you. I understand why people would vote for him, but he should under no circumstance lead the Dutch government.

drkohler said:
ratuscafoarterea said:

See, you're the primal example of libral minded lies .....

What is always puzzling is the fact that people like you are the most humourless people one can imagine.

Even the slightest joke wil drive you people (commonly labeled nutjobs or republinazis) into standard attack mode. "Liberal" seems to the favourite label. Maybe it's time you do some research about the term. You will find that many of your founding fathers were liberals to their hearts. But maybe that is just an alternative fact for you....

No, you didn't read. In fact I love a good joke, when it's based on true facts and it's not inflamatory. But yes, call me names / nazis even tho I've made valid points, points that you didn't even attempt to counter with logic/facts.

ratuscafoarterea said:
Peh said:

I just love how you resort to insults. I made some clear points, using a normal tone. If don't have any kind of valid points to counter my opinion, then don't resort to insults.

*baroom*

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

WolfpackN64 said:
ratuscafoarterea said:

Really, can you claim one  fact  that would make your "fascist" opinion on them valid? Or you just like to call people fascists, just because they have a diffrent opinion then you?

Seriously, if you can't see Wilders for what he is, I have bad news for you. I understand why people would vote for him, but he should under no circumstance lead the Dutch government.

No, you didn't get my point. One is your opinion on him and his party (and I'm sure that many other people share your opinion), and another thing is the fact that he has rise on polls. The very fact that he is high on the polls and he may take on the Dutch PM, shows how wrong the title of this post is. No, some liberal minded bias Tv personalities, they don’t = The Nederland’s and the Dutch people.

Also, I’ve asked you one simple thing ….. no proper answer from you …