By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What languages do you speak?

monocle_layton said:
small44 said:
Arabic,French and English and I want to learn Spanish and Japanese.
Without forgetting Java and Javascript.

Just curious, but are you Tunisian?

I know it is very common to speak Arabic and French there. 

Yes,I am and we speak both arabic and french

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network

Spanish and English. I want to eventually learn Japanese though, at least be able to read it.

Spanish is my mother language, I've spoken English since I was young, and recently learned German.

Ljink96 said:
Spanish and English. I want to eventually learn Japanese though, at least be able to read it.

Surprisingly enough, learning to read japanese is more difficult than learning to speak it.

English only, but I am Majoring in French. With that said, French and English helps to understand minimal snippets of many other European languages and even the English loan words of Japanese.

Around the Network

English...and technically Spanish, though I'm rusty as hell.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Spanish and English fluently. Can understand most Italian, but suck at speaking. I'd love to learn Japanese and maybe some other European language. My dad also says Mandarin is the language of the future, so I'll see what to do about that

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

English is my primary language nowdays. I can speak very broken versions of Spanish, Punjabi, and Hindi. Hope to learn Korean one day.

Hynad said:
Ljink96 said:

Surprisingly enough, learning to read japanese is more difficult than learning to speak it.

Not surprising since Eastern languages typically have a lot of rules to reading it. 

I've met a large amount of Arabic and Japanese speaking people who couldn't read the language. 

^Reference guide for how the languages can be written down

Only English.
I've dabbled in Japanese, French, German, and Swedish. I intend to become fluent in at least one of them some day, but I'm a slow learner.