By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I got a PlayStation Vita!

FYI, you can dump your game onto a PS3 or PC if you need more space. Saves you from having to re-download the games. That's if you buy digital, of course.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Freedom Wars and Persona 4 Golden. very good choice OP.

Check out these:
Ys: Memories of Celceta
Danganronpa 1 & 2
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 1 & 2

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

nothing wrong with Vita. It's a lot like the Wii U. Not bad, but definitely underperformed.

You'll find a lot of nice games. Just prepare for a pricey memory card if you want to go all digital.

pbroy said:

FYI, you can dump your game onto a PS3 or PC if you need more space. Saves you from having to re-download the games. That's if you buy digital, of course.

I only buy physical, so that won't be a problem.

Faelco said:
celador said:

Virtue's Last Reward is excellent if you like that genre of games, I haven't heard that it's coming to PS4 though?

Gravity Rush, Killzone Mercenary, Touch My Katamari, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Wipeout 2048 (although a better version is coming out on PS4 soon), Uncharted Golden Abyss, Tearaway and LittleBigPlanet (best in series for dev made levels imo) are the best games I played, so if you like any of those genres those are the games I would recommend

999 and VLR are being remastered as one game for PS4 and Vita (with voices and surely better gameplay for 999 ^^). But like Danganronpa, this kind of games is perfect for handhelds, so buying it on Vita could be recommended over the PS4 version.

I would add Steins;Gate, Steins;Gate 0 and the Project Diva games. You can also try the Neptunia series with Neptunia Rebirth 1. And if you didn't play it, you should buy the Corpse Party PSP game on the Store, it's really good and supposed to be way better than Corpse Party (I didn't play CP yet).

I might get the PSV versions of the games, it depends on how much the PS4 version is improved upon it (I know that 999 is supposed to be a complete remake, but that game wasn't on the Vita in the first place). I'll probably buy Corpse Party for the 3DS, I actually have the original Japanese version on PSP, but my Japanese isn't very good so I can't really play it. I also may get Steins;Gate for it, because unlike every other console I own I can't really use my PS3 whenever I want.

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:

Check out these:
Danganronpa 1 & 2

I've heard of Trails of Cold Steel, but don't really know anything about it. Is it a turn-based RPG?

VGPolyglot said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Check out these:
Danganronpa 1 & 2

I've heard of Trails of Cold Steel, but don't really know anything about it. Is it a turn-based RPG?

Turn-based rpg with an active time bar system while moving anywhere on the field.

deskpro2k3 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Turn-based rpg with an active time bar system while moving anywhere on the field.

OK. I always get confused because there's apparently another game called Trails in the Sky, what is that?

VGPolyglot said:
deskpro2k3 said:

OK. I always get confused because there's apparently another game called Trails in the Sky, what is that?

Cold Steel takes place 2 years after Trials in the Sky, and refers to events that happened in it.

Congrats, enjoy your purchase

Try Tales of Hearts R and Daganronpa

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads.