Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
superchunk said:
Knitemare said:

So, after so much talk about WiiU not getting more support after BotW, I took on the endeavour of looking for those games that Im still missing and should get before they get escarce. So after several dealers webpages, I couldnt find cheaper prices for Mario Bros U or Hyrule warriors than the equivalent of $70 USD... Seventy gooddamn bucks... But ironically I just found a preorder of REVII for $50 USDs which Im getting right about now.

This is exactly what is wrong with Nintendo. Everytime I want to get an old Nintendo game, prices discourages me...

Did you check eShop? Also you can find it on Amazon new for $60 or used for about 1/2 that price. Where were you looking? The superior version that includes new super luigi u is also $60 new or used for about $45 on Amazon.

Nah dude, mexican-amazon sucks (delivery times and prices too). At the end they import those games, so they come with several taxes because of this, and it gets even more expensive. 

Ive been checking on some videogame-oriented stores that have arised in the last 5 years (before this, getting a game, meant either you got only the very very popular ones, or having to travel to USA if you wanted access to the whole library)

But in these same stores, other AAA games  that were released in the same time-frame from Naughty dog, or EA, or w/e u can think of, are far cheaper. Only Nintendo ones dont go down =(

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.