By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Are you XBox 360 Achievement Whore?

If I added up all of my different tags, I'd have a decent score at least. I don't know how stickball got such a high score.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

I like getting achievements but I don't try too hard getting them.

My score is above 8,000 right now.

I have 1000 in Oblivion, over 900 in Dead Rising and Bioshock, and over 800 in Halo 3. Those are the biggest numbers I have on single games.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

i'm @ 14,000, i will beat you by years end stick, mark my words

Riot Of The Blood said:
If I added up all of my different tags, I'd have a decent score at least. I don't know how stickball got such a high score.

How'd I get such a high score? I play video games....35,000 points isn't alot if you rent games every so often, and are good at video games.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

My gamerscore is 5303 of 15175. So I roughly average around 35% when it comes to collecting achievements. I use a rule of thumb in regards to what is reasonable and what is unreasonable. In other words I will not spend an exorbitant amount of time to just get some insanely difficult achievement. Like collect all five hundred items or the like. Especially if it is for like five points. I do not rent, I do borrow, I do not milk the arcade, and I own around ten games. None of which are Avatar the last Airbender.

I wouldn't consider myself a whore however. I do not need to have every one or play through a game I dislike just to swell my score.

I love the achievement system myself, I think it adds a lot to gaming. I prefer to accomplish really hard and challenging achievements (like the inhuman achievement from gh I just unlocked) rather than a lot of easy ones. Achievements should be challenging for they to be rewarding when you accomplish them. I got a score of 5300 achievement points and I only own 3 games, but yeah I borrow a lot from friends, its cheaper that way.

Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life´s problems

SSBB Event Match Records!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgUd0Q6nejQ <-- Me beating Through the fire and flames on expert!

Brawl FC: 2750-6853-5077

Currently Ranked  #3 on the smash bros league.

http://nsider2.com/forums/signature/ssbb/img/WaSuMaRa.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

http://thebrawl.net/signaturegenerator/metaknight/WaSuMaRa/5370-0082-7840/donkeykong/link/image.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

I'm the opposite of an acheivment whore, i'm more of an "If i get it, i get it" sorta guy.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Gamerscore is 2480 of 5650

Haven't owned a 360 long but Achievements will probably make me exert more time and effort on average or crap games just to "complete" them. In the past, unless it was a game I was particularly fond of, I'd simply get a game, play it long enough to beat it and be done with it. Not think twice about acquiring every item or whatever. 

oh, hello new guy.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive