By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why Sony doesn't reveal hardware numbers.

Goatseye said:
OP you're violating safe spaces around here. #trigg XD
On a more serious note, Sony is just copying MS. First it was paying for online features, now numbers.

Sad little guy

bluedawgs was warned ~ CGI

Around the Network
bluedawgs said:
sounds like op saw that microsoft doesn't reveal hardware numbers thread and was like "sony too" and made this thread, garbage

Sony and Microsoft aren't too different, I think you'll come to find out.

Radek said:

Lmao are you really comparing console sales to 400$ VR head-set?

No, I don't think I compared the PSVR to a console in this thread.

Radek said:

A 3 month old additional hardware with little games that is more expensive than PS4 Slim and Xbox One S?

Xbox fanboys never cease to amaze me...

I'm flattered you think that but I'm more of a Nintendo fan (not fanboy, Nintendo fan).

aLkaLiNE said:
They do reveal hardware numbers

Not always.

aLkaLiNE said:
They do reveal hardware numbers, you're talking specifically about VR and your headline is misleading.

You should ask yourself why no VR makers are revealing numbers before singling out Sony because it's an industry wide practice for now.

You're right. Not revealing unfavorable hardware numbers is a widespread practice. Sony and Microsoft are comparable in this regard.

RJ_Sizzle said:
KLAMarine said:

Hardware is hardware.

Sad. I guess we should start demanding Elite controller numbers since you want to incute a peripheral war now. LOL. The success of PS4 has never, and will never hinge on PSVR.

Why not? If people want to know, why not?

And please don't think of this as a "call to arms" of some sort. I prefer civil threads to counterproductive ones.