MGS
God of War
Tekken
Mario
Zelda
Uncharted
Infamous
Nfs

Nice list! Can you tell me more about what makes each one uniquely great?

I love spionage action that is mgs 

I love history that is god of war

I love fighting games that is tekken 

Zelda and mario are nostalgia and fun 

I love action adventure indian jones like games that is uncharted

I love open world and super powers that is infamous 

I have fond memories with nfs specially nfs high stakes porsche and most wanted 

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network

I can think of a few, I won't develop much but hope it is enough:

· Final Fantasy

A franchise I grew up with; rich of charming characters, a rich and vast folkclore, engaging gameplay systems and nice narratives to go with it. It features entries that are among my favourite games ever, and it's always a source of good discussion, whether plot detail, characters or the games themselves. Challenging and full of replayability, Final Fantasy it's just memorable, classic and timeless.

· Resident Evil

A daring franchise that introduced most horror tropes into videogames. Spawning several entries and a questionable evolution (though bear in mind I'm one of those that loves Resident Evil 5 despite the misuse of its name), Resident Evil, despite its ridiculously plots and questionable voice acting, has produced among the most memorable survival-horror titles throughout all vidya. Not necessarily the scariest.

· Metal Gear

The crazy tactical espionage action stealth games that features taking down mechs with missile launchers, and the president of the United States grabbing your crotch. If that isn't enough to make you understand why this franchise is awesome, then I don't know what will do.

· Gears of War

This third-person shooter franchise is solid, fun, and gorish. Challenging throughout the whole games and with a cliché, yet charming team fighting against impossible odds, and a superb multiplayer on which I've clocked hours and hours, plus the ability to play all its games in offline co-op, makes me love it dearly.

· The Legend of Zelda

The traditional, classic adventuring franchise of a hero saving the world. Making notable entries throughout its history with few stumbles upon the way, Zelda is a classic franchise that will perdure forever thanks to how awesome it is.

· Ace Attorney

These detective-like games about a spiky-haired lawyer and its friends not only provides an impressive drama full of plot twists and puzzles to solve, but also features charismatic characters and a memorable OST that boosts the mood and pushes you through any adversity, like a phoenix that reborns from its ashes.

· Fallout

Because a post-apocaliptic RPG has never been so fun and rich in choices and options. Plus an extremely high level of replayability and exploration.

Those are all I can think for now.

Oh i forgot resident evil and silent hill great horror games with fond memories

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Xenoblade, although the new one looks like a step back for the series on whole.

Animal Crossing: I just love the overall vibe to it.

Sims: From creating your sims, creating your house and interacting with them is always fun for me!

Mario Kart: The only racing game that I like! I love the powerups and its visuals!

Professor Layton: The story and The puzzles are awesome! I also love the visuals! I didn't really like the change in the 3DS.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

The Legend of Zelda and SMT:Persona

Super Smash Bros. and Mega Man for me.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
Super Smash Bros.

Fudge, I forgot about that one. Yeah, Smash too!

Thanks, guys! This is super helpful. I will add my own shortly!

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Thanks, guys! This is super helpful. I will add my own shortly!

Helpful for what WHAT ARE YOU PLOTTING!