By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Odyssey is the top viewed trailer from Switch presentation

John19 said:
It's crazy how Japan seems to care so much more about Splatoon 2 than a game like Super Mario Odyssey or Zelda

Another reason why its gonna be a huge success. Im hoping it can do 2mil+ first year in Japan. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Bandorr said:

Wait more people wanted to see a new 3d Mario - than people milking a cow?
Shocked!

Wait 1-2 isn't on there. Do they not have a trailer of the amazing "ice shaking" game?

Also what is "Bowser Family Fun"?

Its where you get to see Daddy bowser! If you haven't watched it then you should! I love the effort they done here XD 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 has 1.1 million views in Nintendo America!

It was pretty high in videos of the moment in my country for 2 days or so, is already the 3rd most seen video of the channel.

jason1637 said:
Areym said:

It's the loli thing, it has to be. No other explanation.

Or that the game is just good.

Or not. 

Around the Network

I love zelda, mario kart, splatoon and stuff but I always watched the mario trailer, I just want to see what nintendo is doing with the IP, altough platformers don't generally interest me I tought it actually looked ok and sent the trailer to friends, who said the same.

None will buy a switch for it but its surely a much better effort then the last mario game on WiiU (which was good but not innovative in the mario series compared to galaxy(=)

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Whoa Arms has a million views? Maybe this game will have legs too.