By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Arms does not require motion controls to play! (Thank Goodness)

Is this Game more appealing to you now?

Yes 19 70.37%

No 8 29.63%

Total:27
Aerys said:
Played it and beczme annoying after 3 rounds...

Doesnt worth more than 15 euros, its à shame to sell this e shop game as à Big game

The said the same about Splatoon and now it became one of their best exclusives.

Around the Network

Heard this testerday, personally I'm okay with motion controls but this annuncement was a huge relief for me: I see A LOT of potential in ARMS and I have the feeling that beeing only motion controlled could have affected its possible sequels negatively, IF ARMS becomes an E-sport I wonder if the "vompetitive" rules will be for motion or for regular controls

Actually this particular game looks like it might be more fun with motion controls haha.

At first I didn't like the game because I thought it was just another gimmicky game but with this news plus the gameplay I saw I changed my mind about the game and now I would consider buying it.

If only they adopted this stance on Star Fox Zero, we could have been looking aat the best Star Fox since 64.

Around the Network

More options are NEVER a bad thing to have. Good to hear.

Yes, heard of this and it's pretty nice

This game does have some potential and not limiting it to motion controls is a good move

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

that means it should be possible to play in portable mode

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.