By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - ONE OK ROCK: New (english-)Album, now

The japanese band One OK Rock - a new album, now.

The name is "Ambitions". Its a english-album. Here are the song-titles:

1. Ambitions -Introduction-

2. Bombs away
  3. Taking Off
  4. We are
  5. 20/20
  6. Always coming back
  7. Bedroom Warfare
  8. Lost in Tonight
  9. I was King
  10. Listen
  11. One Way Ticket
  12. Bon Voyage
  13. Start Again
  14. Take what you want (featuring 5 Seconds of Summer)
I was king
We are

PS: [Alexandros] - Japanese Music Band Thread - Songs/Videos, here:

Around the Network

I'm tagging just so I can save this for later. (I'm getting tired of the 20-song playlist I've been adding to for the past few months now...it's at 59 now).
Oh, and your link for the "We are" appears to be redirecting to the channel itself.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

TheWPCTraveler said:
I'm tagging just so I can save this for later. (I'm getting tired of the 20-song playlist I've been adding to for the past few months now...it's at 59 now).
Oh, and your link for the "We are" appears to be redirecting to the channel itself.

have fun with the songs and thanks = ) i edit the link : )

KazumaKiryu said:
TheWPCTraveler said:

I like them, so I'll follow them.

Though, I have to admit that I set myself up for something very weird. I thought that "We Are" song was a cover of an OP of some anime I can't recall, but it wasn't. Well, either way, I enjoyed it!

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

I'll listen later, I like some of their songs ("The beginning" and "Clocks strikes")

Around the Network

Well if One OK Rock is the king of Rock , i am sure Aimer is the queen of Rock

The Japanese version is miles better than the English one, but it's still pretty poor compared to the Jinsei, Niche and Zankyo albums :(

TheWPCTraveler said:
KazumaKiryu said:

I like them, so I'll follow them.

Though, I have to admit that I set myself up for something very weird. I thought that "We Are" song was a cover of an OP of some anime I can't recall, but it wasn't. Well, either way, I enjoyed it!

Nice = ) That's what I thought too : D Cant wait of the next japanese album < 3 but the english album is cool : )

pastro243 said:
I'll listen later, I like some of their songs ("The beginning" and "Clocks strikes")

i love this songs = )

Can I just say that I have a hard time listening to this kind of 'rock'. And I have seen the boys live on stage.
I just remembered them from a festival I went to last year. Not much originality to find there.

weaveworld said:
Can I just say that I have a hard time listening to this kind of 'rock'. And I have seen the boys live on stage.
I just remembered them from a festival I went to last year. Not much originality to find there.

Yeah it sounds generic and boring AF, like the last band (alexandros) OP has recommended.

Terrible music, I have only heard 1 good song from OKR, and that was a launch trailer for Yakuza.

I hope to find good and catchy Asian bands one day.