By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who is the most money grubbing console maker in the industry?

Tagged games:

Who is the most money grubbing in the industry?

Nintendo 373 42.05%

Sony 122 13.75%

Microsoft 269 30.33%

Ouya Lives! 20 2.25%

See results. 103 11.61%

Total:887
NATO said:
asqarkabab said:

You think you really get a discount even you pay to them to get a discount alright then

Yes, it's basic maths, if your monthly subscription cost is less than the cost savings of items you purchase, then the outlay of the subscription both pays for itself and saves you money on your purchases.
I buy a lot of games, I pay $35 on average, per year for ps+ which works out at $2.91 per month, and for that $2.91 per month I get on average, roughly $25 discounted off of retail games.

Even if I was paying $5 per month for the service, i would still be getting $20 per month off of games, for a total saving of $140 per year, and that's before factoring in all the other services and monthly games added to my games library.

You however, will continue to refute the value of XBL/PS+ because you have an agenda to downplay the value and take the focus off of Nintendo's terrible subscription plan.

Lol you think im a nintendo fanboy how you made this assumption ?

I play most of my time on the playstation and im happy without this subscription schenningans 

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network
asqarkabab said:

I play most of my time on the playstation and im happy without this subscription schenningans 

So don't pay for the subscription?, it's as simple as that.

Trying to claim that ps+/xbl aren't worthwhile however, is bullshit.

NATO said:
asqarkabab said:

So don't pay for the subscription?, it's as simple as that.

Trying to claim that ps+/xbl aren't worthwhile however, is bullshit.

Yeah and your maths aswell

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

asqarkabab said:

Don't see you posting any evidence to support this retort, so i'll just chalk it up to you taking losing the discussion badly.

NATO said:
asqarkabab said:

Don't see you posting any evidence to support this retort, so i'll just chalk it up to you taking losing the discussion badly.

You have your opinion i have mine 

We live in a democracy 

So noone can force his opinion on others 

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network
asqarkabab said:

We live in a democracy 

Claiming my maths is wrong is neither an opinion nor anything to do with democracy, either you show evidence to substantiate the claim or you accept that you're the one that is wrong, simple as that.

And since you won't (and can't), we're done here.

NATO said:
asqarkabab said:

We live in a democracy 

Claiming my maths is wrong is neither an opinion nor anything to do with democracy, either you show evidence to substantiate the claim or you accept that you're the one that is wrong, simple as that.

Ok professor 

Were done 

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

NATO said:
asqarkabab said:

We live in a democracy 

That's the "beauty"of the internet. You can say whatever comes to mind, even spread lies in some cases and there are no repercussions. No need for facts, no need for arguments. You can hide behind "but that's my opinion" when clearly it has nothing to do with that. At some point you realise there's no point arguing with some people. You just know from their posting history. I mean how likely is a person with a 100% positive stance towards a company (and 100% negative towards another) to have anything of value to say? (clearly not referring to the person you replied to, as I don't even know him).

_Jameson said:
One of these companies sold a gaming platform without a power cable. It's not even close.

LOL ... When I told my Sister that wanted a 3DS for her son, she called me stupid and told no one would be dumb enough to sell a gaming device without a power cable.

Sony with the super expensive propritary memory card was also of poor taste. 

naruball said:

That's the "beauty"of the internet. You can say whatever comes to mind, even spread lies in some cases and there are no repercussions. No need for facts, no need for arguments. You can hide behind "but that's my opinion" when clearly it has nothing to do with that. At some point you realise there's no point arguing with some people. You just know from their posting history. I mean how likely is a person with a 100% positive stance towards a company (and 100% negative towards another) to have anything of value to say? (clearly not referring to the person you replied to, as I don't even know him).

That's an awfully long-winded way of adding nothing of value to the discussion, so I guess you're referring to yourself.