By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I hate to say this...If the Switch isn't powerful as Xbox One, I'm not buying. Let me explain

wombat123 said:
KLXVER said:

Then they should really have put more effort into releasing more new games in the first year. If they really want third parties, they need to make sure it sells well in the first year after all.

I'll wait until the end of E3 before I pass judgement on Nintendo's software lineup for the 1st year.  And even though I'm just one person that doesn't speak for everyone, I'm fine with the current 2017 lineup since I can already think of 6-8 full priced games I want to buy for it this year.

Im interested in about 6-8 games myself, but I dont think thats enough for the people who hasnt been on board with the Switch since Iwata first uttered the letters NX.

Around the Network
Trunkin said:
KLXVER said:

What are we going to do in the meantime?

Buy a PS4, lol. I was just responding to the OP implying that he's not buying the system at all due to the lack of 3rd party content.

COKTOE said:

This one made me look at your profile. Which is worth no points. This quote is though.

I get points from quotes!?

I think so. So enjoy my double quote while you give me nooooothing!

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

KLXVER said:
wombat123 said:

Gaming PC?  Seriously though, now that Nintendo is probably unifying their software libraries, PC+Switch is probably the way to go from now on -- espeically with how the PS4 and Xbone are slowly turning into glorified gaming PCs and how 3rd parties are starting to become more open to porting their games to PC.

Im talking about Nintendo games. Its not like I can get my fix on the WiiU...

Its simple, if you really want to play Nintendo games either stick with your 3DS or Wii U and play the huge back catalog of existing Nintendo games or suck it up and get a Switch.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
KLXVER said:

Im talking about Nintendo games. Its not like I can get my fix on the WiiU...

Its simple, if you really want to play Nintendo games either stick with your 3DS or Wii U and play the huge back catalog of existing Nintendo games or suck it up and get a Switch.

Read the whole conversation before jumping in, please.

KLXVER said:
zorg1000 said:

But why? Can't I rely on you to read it for me? Keeping in mind I didn't read the whole conversation.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
zorg1000 said:

i did, care to enlighten me on how my comment somehow doesnt pertain to it?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
KLXVER said:

I was asking him to give me a reason to wait on buying the Switch. Since the WiiU and 3DS isnt getting much, I dont want to wait 5 years to play another Nintendo game.

KLXVER said:
zorg1000 said:

I was asking him to give me a reason to wait on buying the Switch. Since the WiiU and 3DS isnt getting much, I dont want to wait 5 years to play another Nintendo game.

why would you need a reason to wait? The device is either appealing enough for you to buy it or its not.

zorg1000 said:
KLXVER said:

why would you need a reason to wait? The device is either appealing enough for you to buy it or its not.

The games are what sells me on a console and I want a Switch for a few of them so far. So if I cant play them on another console, Im getting the Switch.

KLXVER said:
zorg1000 said:

The games are what sells me on a console and I want a Switch for a few of them so far. So if I cant play them on another console, Im getting the Switch.

you are really confusing me