By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I think im done with Playstation and Xbox

Nogamez said:

I seem to prefer collecting games now and never really playing them which is kinda expensive lol. 

My advice is simple - dont do this anymore. It simply will kill ur interest in gaming at all. I was in the same situatiion back in the days. 

Around the Network

... And you choose the best year for PS4 exclusives to do this? I always find the timing of some of these types of threads odd, especially when the console concentrated on has a weak launch line up and is guarenteed to have a much smaller choice of games.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
... And you choose the best year for PS4 exclusives to do this? I always finding the timing of some of these types of threads odd.

Maybe he is simply not interested ? Come one guys, get the memo.

KingofTrolls said:

Then why buy a PS4 in the first place? For the multiplats? I'm assuming he's not buying a Switch for the multiplats.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:

Then why buy a PS4 in the first place? For the multiplats? I'm assuming he's not buying a Switch for the multiplats.

AWWWWW man, do u always make only succesful purchases ? He said he was bored with U4 already.

For me, he is a classic example of " buy games, never play it ".

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
KingofTrolls said:

I bought a ps4 for GTA5 and the last of us Remastered amongst other games

KingofTrolls said:

AWWWWW man, do u always make only succesful purchases ? He said he was bored with U4 already.

Of course I don't always make successful purchases. My opinion on some of the PS4 exlusives in the last couple of years would be very unpopular amongst some people here. If you don't find it odd that some people seem to pick the strongest year or the strongest time of year to make threads like this about a certain console or handheld then that's fair enough, but I DO find it odd. I think 'controversy' is something some people like to dally with.

The PS5 Exists. 

KLXVER said:
Nogamez said:

I have a gaming PC that I rarely touch. Out off interest what do you consider big games? I really really can't think of a single game I'll miss? 

It maybe though that I've been gaming since N64 and PS1 days. The games haven't really changed outside off Wii and VR. They just look alot better.

Mass Effect Andromeda, Resident Evil 7, South Park, Prey, Kingdom Hearts 3, Red Dead Redemption 2 etc...

Ahh right well I'll pick up RE7 for VR for definate and yep RDR2 would be day one for me. Any GTA I would pick up too 

Nogamez said:

I bought a ps4 for GTA5 and the last of us Remastered amongst other games

But why 'now' decide? Why now (coincidentally) a day after the Switch is revealed decide to suddenly announce you're done with the PS4 and XB1?

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
KingofTrolls said:

Of course I don't always make successful purchases. My opinion on some of the PS4 exlusives in the last couple of years would be very unpopular amongst some people here. If you don't find it odd that some people seem to pick the strongest year or the strongest time of year to make threads like this about a certain console or handheld then that's fair enough, but I DO find it odd. I think 'contraversy' is something some people like to dally with.

What line up are you talking about? I haven't really seen or heard off anything coming out that grabs my attention except RDR2 but don't think that has a release date