By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Square Enix announces Project Octopath Traveler (Bravely Default devs) for Switch

This looks absolutely lovely.

Around the Network
xl-klaudkil said:
Hope it also comes to ps4.noo reason for third party exclusives and leaving out the biggest platform.

Ikr! Nintendo is sooo selfish! No wonder the Vita didnt get an MH game...... 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

This looks interesting.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

I gotta admit, this game has an awesome art style and art direction.it is really interesting!

And if it has a very good battle system, then sign me up!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Jranation said:
xl-klaudkil said:
Hope it also comes to ps4.noo reason for third party exclusives and leaving out the biggest platform.

He didn't say anything about Nintendo?

Around the Network

Most appealing titles announced for me imo, I hope its as good as bravely :)

Zekkyou said:
Jranation said:

Nintendo and SE didn't make some sort of agreement with this game? Like something along the lines of "make an exclusive game for the switch"? 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I forgot about this game, weird cause it looks awesome. It's proof that budget titles can still exist on the system.

Jranation said:
Zekkyou said:

Nintendo and SE didn't make some sort of agreement with this game? Like something along the lines of "make an exclusive game for the switch"? 

It's quite likley they did, but at least as far as i can tell his comment is directed at whether such a deal makes sense for a 3rd party (his position being that it's not). This is hardly a Nintendo specific position; we've likewise had comments and threads making the case that it makes no sense for FF7R to not release on the Switch. Those likewise aren't aimed at Sony being 'sooo selfish', but if it makes sense for SE. In general people have been a lot more critical of 3rd party deals this generation. 

So damn good looking. My nostalgia nodes are stimulated!