By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 76 - AGDQ

I'd also like to point out that I'm listed as TownOSaurus in the OP.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

OK guys, I'm town, so if you would all please vote for yourselves and Time Limit, I will be the last man standing for an easy win. This plan has no issues whatsoever.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

axumblade said:
SWORDF1SH said:

I think you might be right. I think him saying he was town was a big giveaway. 

Because of this and because I'm tired and going to sleep... 

Vote: Truckosaurus 

Despite the fact that your new, you do have a point. Last game trucks said that he was Town day one and ended up being Mafia

As someone who could see everything that happened last game, Trucks was playing differently(albeit slightly) last game, and this could be confirmation bias. But there are two factors you need to consider to pair Trucks this game with Trucks last game. 

- Over a good portion of Day 1 the previous game, Trucks had not checked the Mafia QT, because he wanted to play at least one day as town without knowing who the mafia were. 

- Trucks was the Godfather, and he played 'bait the cop' on day one.

Trucks immediately put the magnifying glass on 3 different players at once and Prof spent several posts apparently explaining my own play style doing.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Gotta go fast!

Vote: Time-Limit

Trucks looks town. Will be easy to read if he changes.

zero is scum. He couldn't know Trucks is lying otherwise.

spurge is directing shade at prof, even though we all have QTs.

Gonna say town with Noctis. That classic host vote.

Agree with others. hat is god-tier.

Final-Fan has a good plan, except we should vote for others instead.

axum is both too over-eager and too subtle.

Vote: axumblade

Around the Network

Vote Time Limit

Between sleep, work, and my master's thesis. I can't guarantee I'll be be back to make a vote for the time limit so I'm putting it now. If I die during night 1, the only heartless bastard that would do that to me in my first game since god knows how many years ago is spreeryan. That dude has a serious grudge against me...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Well yeah, I thought he was town last game before I knew otherwise too.

Clocking in.

Steam ID: bladesym | Track of the Week (01/15/2017): Undertale - Megalovania

"You... are not human, are you?"
"Who knows? I'm not even sure myself."

Vote miz for check-in posting and then silence. (I would just FoS, but this is a speed run!)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Wait, does it have to be an entirely separate line, or can it start a line that has other text?