By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
SWORDF1SH said:
Finally got some free time!

Prof, pardon if you have already explained, why do you suspect me and also the other 3? I would like to know your thoughts!

process of elimination.

Around the Network

Just as a side note:
We have no confirmation yet of Trucks being an actual motivator.
Blade's friendly neighbor ability is only confirmed by Trucks

theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Nice research about games and roles! I had given up on it since my game (Bishi Bashi Special) is a collection of mini-games and I can't see how it relates to my role.

Also, I don't see how Smash Bros Melee can be tied to RoleCop.

I mean, maybe that it's multiple games and your role gives multiple actions? That's the best I could find. Although I don't see why you'd also be a sibling to psychonauts, but there is a multiplayer sort of theme in bishibashi as well.

As far as smash brothers melee and rolecop... I dunno.

I've tried checking if Demoli(Linkz) and T3tsuya(Me) are real life brothers but having no luck on that front. I might watch their speedruns tonight to see if I can find something there.

Signature goes here!

SWORDF1SH said:

Prof, pardon if you have already explained, why do you suspect me and also the other 3? I would like to know your thoughts!

Oh your back. Care to answer my question? and Who are your scum list??

theprof00 said:
SWORDF1SH said:

process of elimination.

What factors did you use for your process of elimination?

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

I mean, maybe that it's multiple games and your role gives multiple actions? That's the best I could find. Although I don't see why you'd also be a sibling to psychonauts, but there is a multiplayer sort of theme in bishibashi as well.

As far as smash brothers melee and rolecop... I dunno.

I've tried checking if Demoli(Linkz) and T3tsuya(Me) are real life brothers but having no luck on that front. I might watch their speedruns tonight to see if I can find something there.

Who linkz targeted night 1? with his psychologist role?

NoCtiS_NoX said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Who linkz targeted night 1? with his psychologist role?

I would also like to know this.

SWORDF1SH said:
theprof00 said:

process of elimination.

What factors did you use for your process of elimination?

Impressed? you should be.

spurgeonryan said:
Well seems hatmoza had a lot of activity night one.

I protected him as well. That is why I thought maybe their was a redirector and my protection hit trucks.

Hmmm. And night 2? who did you protect? 
And how did you know your protection hit trucks?

NoCtiS_NoX said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Oh your back. Care to answer my question? and Who are your scum list??

I will have to read through. I've honestly had little time this week with family and work commitments. Only had a chance to post on VGC a few times.