By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
SegataSanshiro said:
quickrick said:

I was banned because somebody was claiming zelda wouldn't run n 360/ps3 like it was a fact, basically telling people LOL, if they thought it was possible. considering almost every open world ports runs better on 360/ps3 compared to WIIU, so we can't assume, it won't run this till we have a port of zelda on 360/ps3, and claiming zelda can't run on those consoles was ridiculous, and was basically being a fanboy. The funniest part was super boom telling my argument is straw man, when the other person was clearly being that

Dude don't do this here. This is a good way to start an argument and in the worst thread to do it in. No matter who is right or wrong. Let it go. It doesn't matter.

I never mentioned the person, and he actually mentioned me in a mod thread saying i was objectively wrong.

Around the Network
quickrick said:
SegataSanshiro said:

Dude don't do this here. This is a good way to start an argument and in the worst thread to do it in. No matter who is right or wrong. Let it go. It doesn't matter.

I never mentioned the person, and he actually mentioned me in a mod thread saying i was objectively wrong.

Last I will say this. Who cares who is right or wrong. Let it go. Won't accomplish anything to keep bringing it up.

SegataSanshiro said:
quickrick said:

Last I will say this. Who cares who is right or wrong. Let it go. Won't accomplish anything to keep bringing it up.

My main complaint was about the mod, i already know who is right.

SegataSanshiro said:
quickrick said:

Actually this thread is exactly the place to discuss this stuff. If it's done in a civil manner we can discuss previous bans and their reasoning to come to a better understanding.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

quickrick said:

I was banned because somebody was claiming zelda wouldn't run n 360/ps3 like it was a fact, basically telling people LOL, if they thought it was possible. considering almost every open world ports runs better on 360/ps3 compared to WIIU, so we can't assume, it won't run this till we have a port of zelda on 360/ps3, and claiming zelda can't run on those consoles was ridiculous, and was basically being a fanboy. The funniest part was super boom telling my argument is straw man, when the other person was clearly being that

You got banned for something else I remember, not for being objectively wrong (which is 100% true). If you still have your ban message, then post it.

Around the Network

I got banned for posting a naked butt in a NSFW thread for 5 minutes before I removed it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

OTBWY said:
quickrick said:

You got banned for something else I remember, not for being objectively wrong (which is 100% true). If you still have your ban message, then post it.

The fact that you believe this is kind of unbelievable to me, the gap between switch and ps4 is huge spec wise, yet i can't say for a fact,  AC origins or watch dogs 2, won't run on it, i'm pretty confident it can't, but going around  stating zelda can't run like it's it's fact, when the gap between 360/wiiu was so small that it couldn't run the majority of ports better, is frankly ridiculous.  

Last edited by quickrick - on 08 February 2018

quickrick said:
OTBWY said:

The fact that you believe this is kind of unbelievable to me, the gap between switch and ps4 is huge spec wise, yet i can't say for a fact,  AC origins or watch dogs 2, won't run on it, i'm pretty confident it can't, but going around  stating zelda can't run like it's it's fact, when the gap between 360/wiiu was so small that it couldn't run the majority of ports better, is frankly ridiculous.  

I think Pemalite has punished you enough on this mate. Like Segata said, let it go.

OTBWY said:
quickrick said:

I think Pemalite has punished you enough on this mate. Like Segata said, let it go.

Some people will never admit they are wrong. actually nobody agrees with you, not even pemalite, you can even look at his wall post. 

"I don't care if you think it is highly subjective.nnNever once have I claimed that a WiiU exclusive doesn't look like it couldn't run on an Xbox 360 or Playstation 3."

I don''t think anybody reasonable with tech knowledge will make such a claim as a fact like you.

Last edited by quickrick - on 08 February 2018

quickrick said:
OTBWY said:

Some people will never admit there wrong. actually nobody agrees with you, not even pemalite, you can even look at his wall post.

"I don't care if you think it is highly subjective.nnNever once have I claimed that a WiiU exclusive doesn't look like it couldn't run on an Xbox 360 or Playstation 3."

Classical cherrypicking rick. Mate, you sided with fatslob because he somewhat took your position, yet both of you got roundhouse kicked by Pemalite. I had no other stake in it, because I was done with it. Pemalite had a lot more to say (technical side). Another thing, Miyamotoo posted some guy who also spoke against, which you called a Nintendo fanboy (easy to throw out isn't it) yet hypocritically posted something the same guy said in order to prove a point. Now where is that ban message.

Edit: Nice way to edit your post too. Anyway, my stance is clear. BotW cannot be run on PS3/360 because A: not enough RAM and B: different engine that will not work on their architecture. All you have is GTAV running on PS3/360, hence the idea that BotW can run on it too. But you refuse to acknowledge different aspects to it. I even posted a DF video, what you yourself use ALL the time, and showed you how shit GTAV ran on PS3 and 360. Didn't get any response back conveniently.

Last edited by OTBWY - on 08 February 2018