By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
RolStoppable said:
vivster said:
Looks like they finally found habam's alt. JNK seems about right.

I wonder if he would have paid up.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8589620

I don't think he understands the concept of not being right.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
OTBWY said:

kannst du auch deutsch sprechen? 

Besser als du.

Wenn man die Ösigrütze deutsch nennen will.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

RolStoppable said:
OTBWY said:

kannst du auch deutsch sprechen? 

Besser als du.

Well duh, ich bin ein Brit. Es ist nicht mein muttersprache. Ich lebe/arbeite in den Niederlanden (ich spreche fliesend Niederlandisch). Aber ich kann ein bisschen Deutsch sprechen.

I don't have the weird S that looks like a B.

RolStoppable said:
vivster said:

Wenn man die Ösigrütze deutsch nennen will.

I got moderated for such a post. During my appeal I argued that that is troublesome for the German-Austrian relationship, because such posts aren't uncommon to occur. Therefore applying such a strict standard is crazy.

For further clarification, I said that a French twitter account shouldn't be trusted because it is French. The statement of the Frenchman was verifiably wrong too.

Yeah, that's why I said it in the beautiful melodic language of German. No one can be mad at Germans.

OTBWY said:
RolStoppable said:

Besser als du.

Well duh, ich bin ein Brit. Es ist nicht mein muttersprache. Ich lebe/arbeite in den Niederlanden (ich spreche fliesend Niederlandisch). Aber ich kann ein bisschen Deutsch sprechen.

I don't have the weird S that looks like a B.

You ßhould get it ßomewhere. It'ß the ßeßt.

Around the Network

I want to add that I'm learning a lot of German through Deutschrap. It is a gift to Europe. Vivster should be proud.

Especially the creations of rap artist Luciano has me hooked on this particular regional music.

FLEX

RolStoppable said:
OTBWY said:

I want to add that I'm learning a lot of German through Deutschrap. It is a gift to Europe. Vivster should be proud.

Especially the creations of rap artist Luciano has me hooked on this particular regional music.

FLEX

Agreed. Deutschrap ist Gift für Europa.

Gift for everyone, really.

Thank you mods!

ben ik bij dat dat hier niet op de radio gedraaid wor

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

ben ik bij dat dat hier niet op de radio gedraaid wor

Wat niet?