By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New 720p Haze shots!

makingmusic476 said:

Right click > View Image to see them in full.

Is it just me or does that soldier's right arm look really weird?

Looks really good otherwise though.

Around the Network
PS-She said:
makingmusic476 said:

Right click > View Image to see them in full.

Is it just me or does that soldier's right arm look really weird?

Looks really good otherwise though.

I think the strap of his elbow pad is so dark that it fades into nothingness.

looks very promising

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Parokki said:
I think we've all played this game far too many times to care anymore. =/

Took the words right out of my mouth. I still have a few shooters from 2007 to finish. I just can't get too worked up about another sci-fi shooter not named "Gears of War 2". I'm sure I will end up playing the game but it's not a release day purchase for me.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

It looks poor compared to Halo 3, is this an April Fools' joke?

Around the Network

I cant make up my mind if some of the screens look like art work. But something looks funny about these screens. I've seen better Haze screens.

it looks better to me.

Looks pretty good. If it gets good reviews then I'll probably wind up getting it for Christmas.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

Looks rather good. Some nice textures in there.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Looks as good as anything out there. Maybe a little too good? I've noticed that nobody who's played it seemed to have commented on the amazing graphics, which seems strange given what it looks like in screenshot form. Maybe I'm just too suspicious...