By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - CoroCoro claims Breath of the Wild comes out in Spring!

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/5liu9c/corocoro_claims_breath_of_the_wild_comes_out_in/     <----- (To see Image) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2WgoEuA45Y

Soooo that could mean March(Probably Launch date), April or May. 

- I can see it in the end of May as well. Since MK8 and Splatoon released somewhere at that time. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

I don't know any Japanese, but I do know some Chinese and the share numbers and the word for month but nowhere in this does it confirm March. It's probably coming at launch though since they showcased a playable smooth demo on the system.

Who's CoroCoro?

KLAMarine said:

Who's CoroCoro?

Its a Japanese Magazine which have leaked tonnes of Pokemon stuff before. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

KLAMarine said:

Who's CoroCoro?

Think GameInformer only in Japan. I think they Pokemon Sun & Moon was leaked just like this

Around the Network

To people that don't know Coro Coro it's a popular magazine in Japan that often reporst on videogames (it's to this day the best source we have for Pokémon news). It's to be noted that this is a VERY STRANGE DAY for the magazine to have leaked since it ALWAYS leaks between the 7th and the 14th of the month for Pokémon (which has people paid from the biggest Pokémon websites living in Japan that always try to get the magazine early against the law).
That beeing said I know that many other pubblications leaked early recently such as the Manga magazine Shounen Jump! so it's possible that the same occured with Coro Coro, if this didn't happen I'd feel 90% shure of this beeing a fake.

Jranation said:
KLAMarine said:

Who's CoroCoro?

Its a Japanese Magazine which have leaked tonnes of Pokemon stuff before. 

Dravenet7 said:
KLAMarine said:

Who's CoroCoro?

Think GameInformer only in Japan. I think they Pokemon Sun & Moon was leaked just like this

Thank you. I just hope BotW releases when it's ready.

Luke888 said:
To people that don't know Coro Coro it's a popular magazine in Japan that often reporst on videogames (it's to this day the best source we have for Pokémon news). It's to be noted that this is a VERY STRANGE DAY for the magazine to have leaked since it ALWAYS leaks between the 7th and the 14th of the month for Pokémon (which has people paid from the biggest Pokémon websites living in Japan that always try to get the magazine early against the law).
That beeing said I know that many other pubblications leaked early recently such as the Manga magazine Shounen Jump! so it's possible that the same occured with Coro Coro, if this didn't happen I'd feel 90% shure of this beeing a fake.

The rumor mill back-and-forth never ends with this Switch.

Personally I think March or May.

March: Demo
May: The game itself

I can see lots of people buying it early for the demo XD

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
March: Demo
May: The game itself

I can see lots of people buying it early for the demo XD

March: Demo and the game.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe