By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm hungover as fudge

fucking godzilla attacked tokyo last night so it's noas if i wanna go oot anyways

Around the Network

I heard about that. How did you beat Godzilla?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

I have a serious question, why drink if you know the next morning is going to suck?

I'm drunk right now. Kinda.

Please don't drink and drive.

and stay safe

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
Why? Happy hangover day, tomorrow is going to suck for you.

It's been January 1st here for over 14 hours

Slarvax said:
I heard about that. How did you beat Godzilla?

JRock did

Ljink96 said:
I have a serious question, why drink if you know the next morning is going to suck?

When u drink u don think

hershel_layton said:
Please don't drink and drive.

and stay safe

I don't even know how I got to my house

I don't drink nor celebrate new years. I'm the party pooper.

spurgeonryan said:
I have 25 minutes to try and get bizzed. On my second glass of mountain dew and crown royal. Beer. Harry potter marathon.

Yeah gonna need a lot of booze to get through a harry potter marathon.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I slept through mine. I passed out before midnight and missed the countdown.... Oh well I partied it up with a neighbor and passed out around 9 pm or so. Woke up to fireworks going off due to midnight but went straight back to sleep. So I slept for about 10-12 hours. Didn't mix hard liquor and beer either so that probably helped. I just stuck with drinking beer.

John2290 said:
Take the Fuck outta the title, seems like an interesting post. No need for it to be shut down. Lets all share our New years day hangovers, from alcohol or otherwise.

Mine is 5/10, mostly dehydration and no appetite. Found a strong opiate painkiller I had stashed and waiting for it to kick in. Will report back soon.

Weed usually helps me a lot.  Although I'm going to try and stop smoking pretty soon due to wanting to look for another job.  Some people don't like weed or think it helps hangovers but it does for me.  That and just cracking another beer open which is pretty alchy but solves the current hangover and pushes it further down the line.