By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Soulja Boy is buying everyone $150 Bluetooth earbuds

RJ_Sizzle said:
deskpro2k3 said:

how do you know? is it the same for Bose earbuds too ?

I don't know about the Bose, but the markup on these items when they get in consumers hands are pretty high. That's why I think these things aren't really that high of a value like they're being promoted as. They're trying to force a brand so they can sell them as high as they can once this "promotion" is up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3001842/Dre-Beats-headphones-cost-14-make.html

Read for yourself.

using the dailymail as a source is not creditable XD

2018 Hit List: Shadow of the Colossus, Detroit, Dreams, Spider-Man, God Of War, Days Gone, Medievil, Tomb Raider 3, RDR2 

Around the Network

The headphones arrived, as advertised. Charging them now, check the sound quality in a bit.

Miguel_Zorro said:
The catch is that it costs them less than what they are charging for "shipping" to produce these and get them to you. The long wait time for some people is because they're not ordering the supply until the orders come in, so there's no risk to the company.

Well I have two other pairs of BT headphones that I paid more for, one pair $25 and the other $35. I can say these ones are more comfortable and lighter than the others. Also the sound quality is great. Even if they aren't worth the listed $150, so far I'd say they are worth the $19 I paid for shipping. 

I'll have to see how long the battery life is though. My Anker($35) buds give me a bout 7 hours of constant music. 

FIT_Gamer said:
The headphones arrived, as advertised. Charging them now, check the sound quality in a bit.

grats, mine says it just arrived in New Jersey. I guess I wont see it until tomorrow.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5