By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you have any Christmas gaming traditions?

Tagged games:

asqarkabab said:
Yes we play crash bandicoot on the psone brings nostalgia and fond memories back

That's a good one.  Maybe I should make something like that happen for my family.  

Around the Network

Christmas really is a big day, and season, for gamers. Hardware is expensive, so parents & wives need excuses like Xmas to buy it for us. Games are cheap enough that grandmas and uncles will buy them for us. The deals are great so we buy stuff for ourselves. About 2/3 of the big software and hardware releases happen in the (greater) Christmas season. There's the nostalgia of great gaming Christmases that came before. And, last but not least, there's more family interaction than usual, which sometimes means gaming experiences that just don't happen very often.  Those are some of (for me, at least) the most treasured gaming memories.

VAMatt said:
asqarkabab said:
Yes we play crash bandicoot on the psone brings nostalgia and fond memories back

That's a good one.  Maybe I should make something like that happen for my family.  

Yeah with the release of the remake we will play it on the ps4

Crash really deserved a comeback as a remake on the console it was born on th playstation ;)

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Nope. Used to always beat Super Metroid on New Year's Eve, though. That tradition died years ago.

d21lewis said:

Nope. Used to always beat Super Metroid on New Year's Eve, though. That tradition died years ago.

Why did it die?  Why not bring it back?