By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Student loans debate - fair game for students?

Egelo said:
VGPolyglot said:

Many people will never pay it off, so they'll be trapped in a cycle of paying for tuition. What happens when so many people are endlessly paying off their tuition? They buy a lot less. In a consumer-based economy, many people not buying would be disastrous. It would also probably prevent manymany people from having children, and in a capitalist society that creates a demographic crisis.

boo hoo.

Many work jobs and pay their tuition as they go to school, my wife did it.  

I have no symapthy for lazy entiled fucks that want everything given to them on a sliver platter.  

TYou took the money, pay it off.  

But they're not going to pay it off, because they can't afford it. What happens then? How is wanting affordable education entitlement?

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Egelo said:

boo hoo.

Many work jobs and pay their tuition as they go to school, my wife did it.  

I have no symapthy for lazy entiled fucks that want everything given to them on a sliver platter.  

TYou took the money, pay it off.  

But they're not going to pay it off, because they can't afford it. What happens then? How is wanting affordable education entitlement?

I want an affordable Ferrari but thats not happening.

Go to a cheaper school go to collage hell study abroad if you cant afford it.   There is affordable education, its just not high end enough for many.  

Either way anyone that took the loan should be forced to pay it.  i dont care if it takes them 50 years.  What type of fools cant do basic math to figure out how big a loan they can honestly pay back after finishing school.  

Egelo said:
VGPolyglot said:

I want an affordable Ferrari but thats not happening.

Go to a cheaper school go to collage hell study abroad if you cant afford it.   There is affordable education, its just not high end enough for many.  

Either way anyone that took the loan should be forced to pay it.  i dont care if it takes them 50 years.  What type of fools cant do basic math to figure out how big a loan they can honestly pay back after finishing school.  

Okay, you equate those that want good education to those that want an expensive sports car? And we're not talking about taking 50 years to pay it off. We're talking about people who never pay it off. Do you realize what effects that would have on the economy? They're not going to have a disposable income, so the consumer market will be heavily affected, and would cause a domino effect.

I find student loan is no different than taking bank loans or any other kinds of loans. You know what you're getting yourself into when taking the loan so accept the responsibilities and consequences.

VGPolyglot said:

Okay, you equate those that want good education to those that want an expensive sports car? And we're not talking about taking 50 years to pay it off. We're talking about people who never pay it off. Do you realize what effects that would have on the economy? They're not going to have a disposable income, so the consumer market will be heavily affected, and would cause a domino effect.

WTF worthelss peopel are you talking about??? 

I got 100ish k loan that will be payed in 7 years, in no way is it stopping me from living a typycal life and paying it off.  And this is not a loan to do with property.  

How in the hell can they not pay of the loan ? 

Around the Network
Egelo said:
VGPolyglot said:

I got 100ish k loan that will be payed in 7 years, in no way is it stopping me from living a typycal life and paying it off.  And this is not a loan to do with property.  

How much do you make a year?

V-r0cK said:
I find student loan is no different than taking bank loans or any other kinds of loans. You know what you're getting yourself into when taking the loan so accept the responsibilities and consequences.

exaclty, its not rocket science.

Its just life.  

VGPolyglot said:
Egelo said:

what does it matter, i took a loan and im paying it.  

Entitled cucks need to take responcibility for their actions.   Nothing is free.  Pay your shit.

Anwser my question, what type of people cant pay a loan ? are these tuitions in the millions now.  

Egelo said:
VGPolyglot said:

Entitled cucks need to take responcibility for their actions.   Nothing is free.  Pay your shit.

Anwser my question, what type of people cant pay a loan ? are these tuitions in the millions now.  

Well, you didn't answer my question, so how am I supposed to respond to your statement without that information? Also, considering that you used the word cuck, I assume that you're some alt-right guy that just doesn't give a shit about poor people.

VGPolyglot said:
Egelo said:

Well, you didn't answer my question, so how am I supposed to respond to your statement without that information? Also, considering that you used the word cuck, I assume that you're some alt-right guy that just doesn't give a shit about poor people.

i dont give a shit about lazy entitled fools, what type of idiots cant figure out what a 50k loan will cost them monthly after they are done school ???

You dot need my personal info to say what type of worthelss peope take loans that they cant pay.  Its common sense.  I didnt get a aston martin casue i couldnt afford it, i got a bmw that i could. 

Im not gonna take a tuition loan of 100k if i know i wont be able to pay it, exlain what type of idiots take a loans they cant pay ?