By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Boy, 12, 'tried to detonate nail bomb' in Germany

Why? What does he hate?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Don't worry bro. islam is the religion of peace, Christians are the bad guys ....

Ka-pi96 said:
WagnerPaiva said:
Why? What does he hate?

An iraqi muslim terrorist planting bombs at a christmas market.... what do you think he hates?

He is a Grinch then =(

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Ka-pi96 said:
WagnerPaiva said:
Why? What does he hate?

An iraqi muslim terrorist planting bombs at a christmas market.... what do you think he hates?

The NES Mini being sold out?

In all fairness like, the kid is 12, at that age it is so sad to be being used as a tool of someone else's hate is what I think Wagner is saying, he is too young really to have his own views to the point where he would want to take peoples lives.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

It's disgusting, but that's the reality of the situation. Children are much more vulnerable to exploitation, so it's not surprising that they would get a kid to do this.

Around the Network
ratuscafoarterea said:
Don't worry bro. islam is the religion of peace, Christians are the bad guys ....

We nailed a guy to a few planks of wood for trying to bring us forgiveness and happiness.

Also sodomy.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
ratuscafoarterea said:

We nailed a guy to a few planks of wood for trying to bring us forgiveness and happiness.

Also sodomy.

Lol no, the jews did that.

Ganoncrotch said:
ratuscafoarterea said:

Also sodomy.

Religion these days is more of an identity I'd say. It's basically treated as a race, and the creates problems, because when Islam or Christianity are attacked many feel like they've been personally attacked. I'd say an even bigger problem is when immigrants, refugees or even lifelong Westerners are discriminated or treated poorly because of their ethnic (many people think Arab = Muslim) or religious origins, they tend to feel alienated and feel as though they have no hope. That is, until there's people that take this opportunity to get more control, and pretend to want to help the person, they tell the person that all Westerners hate them, and that all Muslims must team-up in order to ensure their survival. They start to believe that if they don't kill the infidels, the infidels will kill them first. In places like Germany especially where they are minorities, they may feel even more paranoid because they are far outnumbered, leading to more extreme and violent planning. At least that's just my perception of what is unfolding, and what happens to many radicalized Muslims.

VGPolyglot said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Also sodomy.

Religion these days is more of an identity I'd say. It's basically treated as a race, and the creates problems, because when Islam or Christianity are attacked many feel like they've been personally attacked. I'd say an even bigger problem is when immigrants, refugees or even lifelong Westerners are discriminated or treated poorly because of their ethnic (many people think Arab = Muslim) or religious origins, they tend to feel alienated and feel as though they have no hope. That is, until there's people that take this opportunity to get more control, and pretend to want to help the person, they tell the person that all Westerners hate them, and that all Muslims must team-up in order to ensure their survival. They start to believe that if they don't kill the infidels, the infidels will kill them first. In places like Germany especially where they are minorities, they may feel even more paranoid because they are far outnumbered, leading to more extreme and violent planning. At least that's just my perception of what is unfolding, and what happens to many radicalized Muslims.

Victim blaming. It's never the fault of the perpetrator.

Lawlight said:
VGPolyglot said:

Victim blaming. It's never the fault of the perpetrator.

Well, in order to stop this from happening we have to understand how they feel and why they do what they do, what their circumstances are and how we can help them before it's too late. If we don't do that this will never stop. You can go around calling them terrorists until you die, but that's not going to stop anything