By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon SunMoon SalesTrack: Minimum 11.15mil "Sold" Worldwide in 2016! (Missing Europe Dec)

Ok Updated! We know US has 1.8mil sold in dec and an extra 91k for japan final week.

Total sales were 3.27mil for japan and 4.5mil in US

So that makes 11.15mil Sold the minimum... Misaing europe majority of dec.

Also americas missing sales outside of US (maybe another 200k-500k can be added!)

Around the Network

So... it's almost outsold X/Y in just a few weeks?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Pokemon is awesome, simple as that.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Damn! That's insane!

Slarvax said:

Nah i doubt it for now. XY was at 15.65mil? It Definetly had one more good shipment. Maybe like 400k last quarter. So it should be around 16mil.

SuMo should definetly be over 14mil. Over 15mil? Mayyybe. We will get numbers soon

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Slarvax said:

Nah i doubt it for now. XY was at 15.65mil? It Definetly had one more good shipment. Maybe like 400k last quarter. So it should be around 16mil.

SuMo should definetly be over 14mil. Over 15mil? Mayyybe. We will get numbers soon

With Europe, RotW and digital numbers, I'd put SuMo at 12 mil or even nearing 13 mil. It's easily gonna outsell X/Y.

Edit: speaking of "numbers soon", when's the next quarterly meeting? March?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988