By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGC Official ART AND TECHNOLOGY Thread

Really impressed by the stuff that are in here!

I know that you wont answer this, but I really must ask:Do you work on a well known studio CGI?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Nautilus said:
Really impressed by the stuff that are in here!

I know that you wont answer this, but I really must ask:Do you work on a well known studio CGI?

Nah. We're still relatively new, but we do work with Epic on artwork and projects from time-to-time. This is mainly due to some of my classmates/teammates that graduated and went straight there (I go to a Technical College that's about 10 miles from the company's headquarters).

Kind of jealous of you now.Your life must be really interesting!And those connections will surely help you in the future, specially on an industry where you will always need to keep informing yourself about new tecnologies, and having contacts to get deals and those sort of things.And just out of curiosity, what engines you guys usually work with?For example, what engine was used to make Saya,for example?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Some real good stuff going down in this thread.

CaptainExplosion said:
CGI-Quality said:

Should be with your VGC Buddy.

Yes, but that says I can subscribe to threads.

Scroll to the top and click: "user: subscribe".

Some neat stuff here. Subscribed.

Around the Network

I prefer the first one, just because for now I'm more intrigued by her. I'd like to see more of her.

The other girl looks cool, but sort of like a mash-up of badass female characters we've seen lately.

They both don't have the most interesting face imo, too symmetrical and not enough outstanding characteristics. Do they have the same face btw? The fact that I'm not quite sure about that is probably commentary enough about why I think they both need more distinguishing facial features.

So, uh, I hope that was helpful. It's impressive work in either case though.