By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The improvised Steam/GOG Secret Santa thread

Did steam just crashed? I can't log in T.T

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network

Steam is down! My tiny TIm will just have to wait a bit longer for his gift.

Welp. This Santa sent his gifts. Everything went super smooth, no problems whatsoever. Most impeccable Secret Santa ever. I hope my Timmy finds a lot of enjoyment in the gifts.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Okay, I bought my gifts. I will send them on Christmas day, to keep the holiday spirit. :)

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I'm glad you're not having problems so far, besides the Steam crash (that should have happened yesterday, not today).

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Lots of thanks to my Santa. He really went the extra mile, hopefully he gets all back in kind.

Received and sent my gifts.

By the way were you guys serious about the troll gift?

Rhonin the wizard said:

Why are you asking? What did you get?

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Rhonin the wizard said:

I like the games I received. What did I give is the right question. 

Rhonin the wizard said:
JEMC said:

I like the games I received. What did I give is the right question. 

Oh, my... XD