By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Presentation 2017: Predictions and Bingo Cards! Dawn of The Final Day!

At least its region free

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network

Paid online. Thank you.

So it's PC only now if you don't want to pay extra for something that should be free. Fudge.

The price is too high, and the online is paid? I'm very worried...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

$300 is a great price, I know some people will bitch that it's not $250 but it's still good.

Around the Network

I don't mind $300

God damn that paid online

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

switch is a bastard child of all nintendo generations. INBREADING YUK

FloatingWaffles said:
$300 is a great price, I know some people will bitch that it's not $250 but it's still good.

The PS4 and XB1 are cheaper. Thats not a good sign for a portable console that is weaker. It really needed to be 249. $300 is very worrying.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

While I expected $250 like most people, i'm hoping that if it's $300 that means it's more powerful than most people assumed.

Nintendo switch being shown!