By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your least favorite country, France or Italy?

Around the Network

France.... ha, nobody ever sayes Italy :)

mmm France?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

france.... italy's food is better and that's all that matters

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

italy

world cup 2006 says it all

Around the Network

I love french fries.

The French are credited with inventing or at least perfecting kissing with tongues. That beats Italian food any day.

We shouldn´t forget that France helped the U.S in the Revolutionary War (no it had nothing to do with videogames)... and they gave us the Statue of Liberty for our 100 year aniversary in 1872... but it was filled with frenchemen who came out at night and beat up everyone in New York... ok the last part is a lie... still lets not forget old friends :)

@ El Duderino
People would know that if they were watching HBO's John Adams on Sunday nights. :)

^^ Sorry even though I´m half american I live in germany so I don´t get HBO... is the show any good ??? Used to watch the History channel all the time back when I lived in Chicago for a while... plus I studdy history so I´m expected to know some of those things :)