By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should SHINING FORCE return?! if so ...how.?

Should SHINING FORCE return?!

yea 28 93.33%

nay 2 6.67%

Total:30
setsunatenshi said:
My favourite game series of all time, period!

SEGA should cast Egress and bring it all back. Keep the 2d too... No need for 3d graphics at all, just the oldschool style and gameplay.

Unfortunately it will never happen..........

the second one was very good!

Around the Network

I want a remake of Shining Force 3 or Shining the Holy Ark u.u
The saga deserves to be revived, but I want Camelot to do it... u.u

Yes. Port/HD port of Shining force 3 complete for the 3DS/PS4/Switch?. A shining force collection could be sweet aswell.

Sequal for the 3DS/PS4/Switch?. Shining force 4 as a grid based Strategy RPG. None of those other abortions.

I saw a comment saying it could become the Fire emblem of Playstation. There is just one problem with that. The developer of the original series is very much a Nintendo second party. They have been buried on Mario sports titles. Good for their finances, bad for the videogame world. The developer is camelot software planning btw.

Yes please. Preferably I would want an SRPG, but I wouldn't mind a game in the vein of Holy Ark.

Don't ruin the moment

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PC/PS4), Dead Cells (PC)

LordyPlays on YouTube

I just repaired and added a new screen to my game gear, and the first game I played was Shining Force: The Sword of Hajya. There were a surprising number of great rpgs on the game gear, and you can get a number of them on the 3ds now.

I suppose it would be cool to see the series return, but I don't think that's realitsic nor would I trust Sega to do a good job with it.

Around the Network

A multiplat return would be nice. I'd especially prefer it to be in 2D.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

lordsynbios said:
Yes please. Preferably I would want an SRPG, but I wouldn't mind a game in the vein of Holy Ark.

no only a srpg ..i want a tactical SRPG lol a TSRPG...grid based....so maybe GTSRPG..lol