By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Jimmy Fallon Among The First To Play Breath of the Wild on Nintendo Switch!!! (Also Super Mario Run)

Hype Level?

Over 9000! 165 80.49%

About 9 40 19.51%

Total:205

Just got done watching a segment of Jjimmy Fallon tonight and Reggie, Bill, and Miyamoto were on the site. (Miyamoto played the Mario theme with the live band!!!) There were some amazing highlights but the biggest was the fact that the Switch was hidden under a coin block the entire time before Reggie pulls it out and proceeds to play Breath of the Wild right there. It looks amazing, no frame drops from what I saw. I have no way to post any video footage, somebody will probably post better info in the morning  (cycycychris provided the video)but damn, I wasn't expecting it to fucking be there. 

More Mario Characters Playable as well!

Around the Network

Well shit. I need to see this.

cycycychris said:

I thought about not watching this segment since I thought it would just be Super Mario Run. My god that was so much hype!!!

video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TJ7IUNWGl4

Damn, that was quick. Thanks, will post it now!!!

This is so cool!

What in the actual Fuck???

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
I REPEAT!
THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

Really surprising! Nothing new shown, but it does tell us a few things.. really exciting!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I was so close to posting that vid on here.

I can't say I've watch Jimmy's show that much before, but it's nice to see him being excited to see the Switch and then being stoked when he finds Miyamoto in the crowd. He looked like he needed to get his hands on the system when shown it lol.

Still, that system body looks sleek and thin. Only 3 months to wait and see how things go before I consider getting one.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

cycycychris said:
You can tell why Nintendo choose Fallon to do this with.... He is clearly a Nintendo fan and loves there stuff. You couldn't get this from any of the other late night hosts.

Though this isn't nearly the first time they have been on with him.

I think he's more genuinely into gaming, while Conan is a tiny bit, but likes to make/have fun with games.

also there's this:

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Dammit! I can almost feel the Switch in my own hands!