By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Trico is love, Trico is life

Tagged games:

Is Trico the best videogame animal ever?

Yes 51 85.00%

Yes 9 15.00%

Total:60

That thing looks hideous (and I probably wouldn't bang it either), so I'm going to say the Dog in Fable 2 is still the best animal character out there.

Around the Network
pbroy said:
SvennoJ said:

Sorry, Trico beats Falkor. Sure Falkor talks, but he's clearly hanging on strings when you watch the blu-ray. He doesn't live up to nostalgia after close inspection.

Well duh, you are comparing a film made with 1980's puppets to a high tech computer entertainment system.  I'm sure if you put Last Gaurdian on Xbone, you would see very close performance. 🙄

Plus, a dog dragon is cuter than a cat dragon.

Don't forget Morla, she was cute, better animated too.

And the nipple statues

Too bad the sequels sucked.

Riding on Trico is pretty epic. TLG is a perfect marriage of Ico and SotC. Kinda funny you start by pulling swords out of him while in SotC you've been sticking them in the creatures. Redemption?

Hmm... nah.

I prefer this dog.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

pbroy said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Please talk to OP .  Not me. 

Oh, Anyway  do you know Dragon Ball ?  xD

The story of seclusion doesn't match up 😛

Whatever.

When are you going to stop talking ?

Also, I know I've already mentioned the Fable 2 dog, but allow me this chance to point out one of the most underappreciated human / animal relationships in any game this far:

They probably didn't behave that "real-like" as Trico seems to do, but the synergy between these two was incredibly charming.

Around the Network
Wright said:

That thing looks hideous (and I probably wouldn't bang it either), so I'm going to say the Dog in Fable 2 is still the best animal character out there.

To bang?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:

To bang?

To pet. To play with. To bring with you at the combat. To dig awesome treasure. To protect you.

And, well, yeah, to have sex with, too.

Sooo going by the title you want to be raped by Trico ?

But seriously the thing is uggly AF, any possible animal combination would have been better than this...

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
pbroy said:

The story of seclusion doesn't match up 😛

Whatever.

When are you going to stop talking ?

Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings I was just playing with you. All of those cartoon stuff you mentioned is cute and awesome.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I love the monster very much.

It didn't occur to me that it behaves mostly as a cat though! That's completely true now that somebody mentioned it. As a dog owner I saw so much dog behaviour in the monster, but sure it's even more cat-like (someone described it poking with the paws, I love when cats and dogs do that. I adore their paws. My God, I love animals beyond words.). I adore both cats and dogs and all animals really, so it's so nice to see an animal get such a big role and getting animated so perfectly like in this game.

Marvelous creature. Can't wait to play the game although I don't own a device to play it on yet lol