By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda breath of the wild on Switch SHOULD look like this.

yes 16 64.00%

no 9 36.00%

Total:25

yeah... should look like the first footage, compared to the new footage this is a technical marvel.  This, at 1080p = perfection.

It's the same game and same art style, but the effects are more prominent. 

Around the Network

That's pretty killer. I actually don't know if I've even seen that trailer until now. I think this might be hoping for too much though.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Actually, I think it does look the same. The trailer is just carefully filmed. Anything seen from the right angles can look way better than it is. Plus, if you just want the game with better effetcs and less aliasing, I think there is a good chance the Switch version will offer that.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

The visuals are actually remarkably similar, with some improvements to the LOD system having been made. Main difference is screen resolution, some effects, and better AA.

I believe all footage we have seen so far is from the WiiU.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
So.....are you saying they downgraded it?

it's the same art style but here the particles,  foliage and shadows are a bit better. 

Is usually like that, with trailers looking nicer than the actual game

but at least with gameplay footage, I know what to expect :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I doubt it's looking like that. I wouldn't mind a downgrade if it meant better performance, as a matter of fact.

I still can't believe how beautiful those explosions look!

Don't forget, the game has day and night cycles. The devs even showcased footage of a whole day passing, so different footage being compared to 2014 is a bit off, especially with the different times of day and locations. What we need to see are side by side takes, but we won't get those due to how this trailer was presented.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"